It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women- are they the goverments secert agent?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by Edrick
How is a penis a weapon?

How could you POSSIBLY use a penis to harm someone?

Don't tell me that I can just run into a bank with my pants around my ankles and demand money.

That would be silly.

I cant threaten to cut someone with my penis.

It can't even draw blood...

Am I going to bludgeon someone to death with it?

Are you scared of penises?

If someone pointed a penis at you, would you give them your purse?

OR cower in fear of the destructive power of the penis?

So you are saying my father raped my mother?

Well, you DID say that he had a weapon at the time of your conception.

LOL!

-Edrick

Emotional harm and trauma is sometimes worse than physical trauma so in that respect if it is used to commit a crime then yes a Penis is a weapon. Or do you not subscribe to the fact that mental trauma exists?

I just read the rest of his post.

Asking if I'm scared of penises? Asking women that kind of question on ATS? Unbelievable. Is he trying to say that rape is no big deal? If he is trying to say penises can't be used as weapons.. he must be saying rape doesn't even exist.
He said they can't draw blood? Of course they can.. rape victims often have vaginal tearing. Can't cause physical damage? There was a serial rapist not long ago raping women with the intent of giving them HIV.. rape can kill. Going by his last few posts he obviously thinks it's worth joking about so I doubt he even bothers thinking about the emotional trauma involved.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by riley]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Emotional harm and trauma is sometimes worse than physical trauma so in that respect if it is used to commit a crime then yes a Penis is a weapon. Or do you not subscribe to the fact that mental trauma exists?

What about the mental trauma of a man having his sperm stolen, used to create a child that he did not consent to, and being charged $800 per month for 18 years?

Are you denying the Mental trauma cause by this RAPE of men?

@Riley

Rape is when the penis is used as a weapon.

You knew EXACTLY what I meant.

No, Rape is when a Knife, or Gun, or Brute strength is used as a weapon.

The penis is not a weapon, this accusation is lunacy.

You talk about the immorality of women yet you decided to try use my words so you could insult my mother and father and say I was the product of rape? You sicken me.

..and then you say LOL and make it some big joke? what a man you are.

I never insulted your mother or father.

You are the one who is claiming that your Dad was ARMED when you were conceived.

Because his penis is a weapon... right?

Asking if I'm scared of penises? Asking women that kind of question on ATS?

A relavent quote.

If someone pointed their penis at you and demanded your money, would you give it to them, or laugh?

Does the penis frighten you into compliance?

Can a penis kill you?

I am trying to ascertain WHY you think a penis is a weapon...

I cannot fight wars with my penis, I cannot rob banks with my penis, I cannot have a 5 hour long standoff with the police, using my penis as a weapon.

Clearly the classification of the penis as a weapon is en emotionally charged label to justify your fear and hatred of men.

Is he trying to say that rape is no big deal?

No, he isn't.

If he is trying to say penises can't be used as weapons...

Yes, he is.

he must be saying rape doesn't even exist.

No, he isn't.

Your logic leaves much to be desired.

He said they can't draw blood? Of course they can.. rape victims often have vaginal tearing.

Virgins have vaginal tearing.

This also happens with improper lubrication during consensual sex.

Or rough sex.

Can't cause physical damage? There was a serial rapist not long ago raping women with the intent of giving them HIV

Same thing would have happened if he would have spit in her mouth.

Does that mean that spit is a weapon?

Going by his last few posts he obviously thinks it's worth joking about so I doubt he even bothers thinking about the emotional trauma involved.

You called my penis a weapon... that is amusing.

I am laughing at your poorly constructed hypothesis that all men are rapists, because all men have a penis, and the penis is a weapon.

IF you are not going to take this argument seriously, and keep attempting to derail it in a transparent attempt to vilify me, I am not going to take YOU seriously.

-Edrick

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thread Closed

This thread doesn't seem to meet basic standards of civility, quality or topical relevance for ATS.

I'm closing it and will discuss whether it should be reopened or trashed with the rest of the staff.

If it disappears, that will be why.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join