It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its time to make the powers that be see truth- by adopting reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Im not going to pump your vision with paragraphs of history. Who needs it except to look at it and know that we shouldn't make the same mistakes over and over.

That is why I support the independent collective. Where we collectively benefit each other in rational sane ways. Similar to todays "charity" setups around the world.

Where we may get some kind of beneficiary points from the more we edoo, which could buy us perks beyond the norm of the day, but not make it so people become oligarcs either. But recognising nature of the beast has comforts needs, and the rational mind has them too. So it would be about inventing a new approach to changing the perspective of people using realities knifes edge thinking, knowing engineering, invention, and simultaniously serving your fellow human in need.

and not oppressing but exampling with patience and knowing how to be towards each other always..something along those lines is how I envision humankind to long thrive into the future in a fortified and true state of view, not punishing the slow, or rebelious, but showing them how we are similar and can get along without imposition.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
lol whats reality? no one cares anymore, they want love and peace, good luck when your not ready for it yet. Hey i want it too, im just being observant.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

People will want love and peace more than anything even if the means to get there aren't in our best interests, unfortunately.

join