It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Berlusconi Medvedev Crazy Photo WTF?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a5ab08b5669177c1.jpg[/atsimg]

source abc news

WTF is this? Is this Photoshopped, or for real?

It is SCARY how disconnected these political elite decision makers are from reality.

Total NWO insanity, they could care less about our problems. It is all about being part of the political elite, the rulers of the world.

The front row fellas, Chinese Premier Hu Jintao, Saudi King Abdullah, and Prime Minsiter Gordon Brown couldn't look more uncomfortable. Are they being mocked? We are all in serious trouble, it is amateur hour at the G20 Summit.

The Revolution Solution
I've come to join you

(click the YouTube link to skip forward to the refrain)

The paradox of poverty
Has left us dismayed
Sliding democracy
Washing away
The toil of the many goes
To the fortunate few

The Revolution Solution
I've come to join you

The toil of the many goes
To the fortunate few

- Thievery Corporation, "Revolution Solution"

But the power of the many...shall overcome...revolution solution...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by greenorbs]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Wow...

"HEY GUYZ LETZ BE KEWL AND TAKE A PIKTUR AND GIVE A THUMBZ UP LOLZ!!"

"HEHEHE YA DAT BE FUNNY"

These are the people leading us out of this recession?

Maybe next year they can all pose like teenage girls, flash peace signs, and post it on their Myspace.

We are utterly screwed.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It's all a scripted folks.

Like Biden hinting to a terrible "challenge" in Obama's first year.

We're just not in on the game and think they are all enemies.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
wow...this reminds me of drunken college pictures.

i would compare this to the theater club posing after a great play and congratulating their fellow actors on a job well done.

this realm is absurd.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'm just glad Medvedev finally smiled.

For a while there i thought he was a remote controlled robot that Putin programed.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

hahaha "dat be teh funny! lollerskates"

honestly that's what it feels like when you look at these pictures. you wonder if they're really just completely naive and ignorant or very clearly making fun of their constituents.

either scenario is plausible.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
In all seriousness, it looks sort of like a group or club photograph and they're celebrating a new member being inducted.

Probably not far off from the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
In all seriousness, it looks sort of like a group or club photograph and they're celebrating a new member being inducted.

Probably not far off from the truth.

You're right on with that. It's almost like a fraternity brother (Berlusconi) welcoming the new pledges after their initiation.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I'm just glad Medvedev finally smiled.

For a while there i thought he was a remote controlled robot that Putin programed.

- Lee

I didn't know Russians could smile,. They are still sad about the Cold War. It makes them do things like turn off the natural gas to Europe to feel better.

And while we're on the topic, Obama's smile has begun to really bug me out. He's always smiling, and now everytime he does it is like he's whistling past the graveyard. The graveyard being the global economy.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
lol. I love how disconnected they are from reality. I mean, they criticize photos and smiles. They'll use anything to tarnish their images, even nice pictures. It just shows you how disconnected they are from reality... they all think the politicians aren't human. It's like they think nobody is allowed to have a good time.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

They're partying like drunk frat boys! You know, normally this sort of thing out of the G-20 might bring up questions as to what these morons are really doing there...But this one doesn't bother me..It's just hilarious.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
OMG! That looks like a frat picture! What the hell are they doing? Nothing is funny, nothing is pleasant, the world is in turmoil! No, no NO! Somebody wake up the world!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
It's all a scripted folks.

Like Biden hinting to a terrible "challenge" in Obama's first year.

We're just not in on the game and think they are all enemies.

- Lee

Exactly my friend , its all scripted, all the bigger events are planed ahead .

Second line just in case the first one wasn't good enough

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

they are allowed to have fun you know?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Haha.. isn't the thumbs up a sign of disrespect / insult in the middle east comparable to the middle finger in the states? maybe I'm wrong but I found that funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

The G20 isn't a vacation. They're at work, employed by the people of their respective countries. If you worked for a company that was going down, and you're hanging around your buddies taking immature photos while you are being paid to work, would your boss say "Ah, thats alright. They're allowed to have fun."?

There's nothing 'fun' about what is going on with the economy. They are over there, attending this summit to fix the economy, not pose for frat photos.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chairface
Haha.. isn't the thumbs up a sign of disrespect / insult in the middle east comparable to the middle finger in the states? maybe I'm wrong but I found that funny.

No, you're right. That was a big thing that they made sure we knew when we deployed to Iraq. "K Gents, don't give em a thumbs up your pretty much saying f-you to em....so don't...unless thats what you want to mean...oh, and don't shake their right hand...." LOL.

top topics

join