It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there anyway we can stop the new world order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

The electoral college is inherently undemocratic, since it takes the outcome out of the hands of the people, and instead uses a proxy, the electoral college, to have ultimate authority over representing the popular vote. I agree that this is a bad practice.

As it turns out, congress has tried on more than one occasion to abolish the electoral college -- of course, since it's apparently useless to vote for politicians that would support something like this -- we should just give up all hope.

Like I said, it's always been our "game" to lose, since we elect this people, who make these laws. It would be very easy to dissolve the electoral college; but that's not going to happen through voter apathy, or having riots, or saying we should all just give up.

If you want change, you have to vote in change. That's the only way -- and yes, it can be done.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hit NWO/OWG/banksters where it will hurt them!

Their pockets, balance sheets, futures markets and 'gaming tables'.

Stop giving them money for goods and services.

Force them to pursue any resulting debts through your national legal systems.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am 46 years old, and have watched this world deteriorate at such a pace that recovery is not possible without dissention. Down throughout the ages, man has done nothing but screwed up the climate, the physical appearance of the earth, the people inhabiting it, and the animals and waters that cover it, all in the name of either progress or peace. Nimrod tried to build a tower that would reach to heaven and God destroyed it, Nebuchadnezzar, Alexander the Great, Nero, Ceaser, and all the others such as Hitler, Stalin, etc have at one time or another attempted to control and dominate the earth. All failed miserably! This gave creedence to the cliche', if we don't learn from our mistakes, history is doomed to repeat it'self. But we are now at a crossroads that was recorded long before any of us were even an itch in our daddys' pants! It is well documented in the bible, and I know a lot of people don't want to believe that, and that's okay, for I use to question it myself until I got right down to researching the bible like anyother book of information! It was only then that I had my eyes opened up to the truths of this world, and then I was saved and baptized! I thank God and Jesus for that too! One thing we must understand, God does not want us to be cowards! Just look in the bible at the wars fought in the name of God almighty. What happened over the centuries to societies was that satan continued to soften us up, dumb us down, and slowly remove our character from within ourselves that gave us the spines to stand up for ourselves! I mean, look at the story of david and goliath? David never had a snowballs' chance in hell at defeating that giant, but because he had the faith, God directed that stone to the weakest part of the giants anatomy! We are the "New Davids" of society right now, and the giant we're facing is the global order/nwo/illuminati.
To take a page from the brave scottish hero, William Wallace(aka Braveheart), I'd rather die fighting for my freedom than to wake up an old man enslaved, looking my grandchildren in the eyes and knowing that I was responsible for them being slaves too! NOw, we all know how bloody it was when wallace fought the king for freedom back then, well, the same thing is going to have to happen right now if we as a people want to not only be free, but want to survive as a society! For the powers that be only see us as peasants, working for them and having limited freedoms at best. At this present time, we are already slaves, we're just not behind any kind of bars, and the reason we aren't yet is because they(the nwo) don't wanna destroy our last essence of freedom that we can see which is our self-esteem! THis is why the global elites have let us go into debt we couldn't pay, buy cars we couldn't pay for, houses that were way too expensive, and kept raising the cost of living on us! They used those tactics to keep that money train rolling right along until they milked every ounce of sweat, blood and tears outta us all, and then it hit, POOF!, the mortgage meltdown, hyperinflation, high gas prices, grocery prices, taxes, and the outsourcing of american industries.
That was the plan, and it worked beautifully! They built us up, and now they're tearing us down so they can build us up again! I mean, check this out, the gov't bailed out the banks and aig, right? Okay, now why would you give money to banks to loan back to people who don't even have a danged job????? Wouldn't it have made more sense to bail the people out and give them money to pay their bills with instead of pumping more money into a failed institution like aig, merril lynsch, and lehman bros? There are only about 268 million working americans, and out of that, only about 20 million are unemployed. Now, wouldn't it have made more sense to give the 20 million who are unemployed, along with the other 248 million who are working say, $500,000.00 each to live on and pay their bills with instead of pumping trillions into the budget for the already crooked bankers? To give the people that kind of a stimulus would have only cost the american people about 134 billion dollars. Now that's a far cry from the 875 billion which ballooned up to over 3 trillion now isn't it?
I am sorry folks to break the bad news to some of yuns, but if we want our country back, we all are gonna have to become our own "William Wallaces"!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
witness against its crimes and stop it from commiting acts of tyranny in any country. They are bassicly instituting a similar yet differently named society of dictators and money masters to rule over people. Now granted these dickheads have ruined lives for so long and handed out crutches, that people are now so broken and in amnesia (hence the siggy) that they do not do anything for themselves, hence crying for Obamas dictatorial perfection.

Magnet motors for electricity, water pumping and purification, frere energy devices exist. We need no government, we need self control, we need reason and wisdom. We need knowledge, not another loan.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Please read the following articles and then come back and tell me how we can vote in any kind of change, okay?

Understanding the REAL 2000 "Election" Scamwww.votefraud.org...
Democrats accused Republicans of stealing the election, while Republicans questioned whether Democrats could read a simple ballot, but behind the 2000 presidential election meltdown was a brilliant plan contrived to bring about radical changes in the way votes are counted--changes at the heart of the current touch-screen controversy.

What is the MOTIVE behind computerized votefraud?votefraud.org...
Aren't the Democrats watching the Republicans, and the Republicans watching the Democrats, -- and isn't the news media watching them both? The answer is: NO! There is a larger force, -- a force which effectively controls the Republican and Democratic Parties, the 4 big Computer Vote "Counting" companies (ES & S, Diebold, Hart, Sequoia), and which completely controls the 5 Big TV Networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX).

THE GREATEST COVER-UP OF ALL: VOTEFRAUD IN AMERICA
by Jim Condit Jr.www.votefraud.org...

www.votefraud.org...
Convicted Felons, 'Shadowy Financiers' Own Companies Counting Votes

November 15 2004
Venice, Florida

by Daniel Hopsicker

An investigation into the surprisingly sordid history of America's
"election services industry" has revealed that executives and owners of the
two largest companies, E S & S and Sequoia Pacific, have been convicted of
bribery and suborning public officials in more than a dozen states.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Last I checked, when JFK was voted and made for some real changes, he got murdered.

Last I checked, Ron Paul was not publicized, and even if he was he'd be looked at as a raging conspiracy theorist on par with Alex Jones.

Last I checked, it doesn't matter what President/Puppet you vote in, they're all controlled by a sadistic power from beneath.

Last I checked, you believe what the media tells you by immediate display of belief in the voting system.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

LOL.

The geese and ducks arrange themselves according to any humans presence, if you can go up and pet them, then you're one with nature, if they just sit there and stare at you in fear of your approach, you're just another human.

Originally posted by huckfinn
As far as my incalculable wealth...its not because I have a large bank account because I don't, it's because I have been to the mountain top.

Once again, no one cares how much money you have, and if they do they are either jealous, hate you, or think you're lying about it.

So, huckleberry, before you assume you're going to be someone that's guaranteed not to die in the war, focus on how you'll save others and enlighten them of what you think they can do to help fend off whatever is to happen.

Do something with your money, purchase housing for the homeless and food for the poor.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Revolution-2012]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join