It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there anyway we can stop the new world order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ron Paul , Jesse Ventura and others are trying to stop the new world order

what can we do to stop it?

Iv been researching on New world order, they are a very dangerous freaks
how can anyone be so cold hearted? guess my pastor was right , Humans are evil.

"The day Mankind says there is no God , Man will try to be God"

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
All you can do right now is wait and prepare. Not enough people around the world know about this subject.

Just wait, when things get bad people will start to revolt. That is when you join up and fight the NWO.

Remember to stay back from the front lines though, people on the front lines will no doubt have "accidents" or disappear.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
i think they have already won. A plan that has been in the making for many many years is taking shape, like setting concrete.

A deliberate economic downturn was planned, thus making all the countries come together, hence we shall be now on the one way road to a NWO or one world government and currency.

Pretty soon, we shall be living in an extreme orwellian type society. its already happening, get used to it.

the only thing in my mind that will defeat the NWO is a catastrophic natural disaster.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have thought long and hard about this... if we arm ourselves and force change, we lose. If we march in peace and with silent voices, we lose. If we do nothing whatsoever, we lose.

We have to sacrifice. We have to give up our jobs, our lives, our families if we are going to change anything... and we have to do it from the bottom up.

The longer and longer I dwell upon the complex machine we have become caught inside, the more I realize that we will all be crushed to grist if we operate how our instincts tell us to operate.

What we must do is make the system buckle under its own immense girth. Civil Disobedience on a massive scale... what do I mean by Civil Disobedience?

Get arrested. Break a law you don't agree with, get your friends to break the laws you don't agree with. Flood the system with so many people that it's infrastructure begins to crack, to crumble, to buckle under the sheer amount of excrement and perniciousness that has fouled the gears of this once great nation.

Disobey. Dissent. Don't march on Washington, don't just play the dog and pony show that they are preaching. Break the rules, blatantly and with great alacrity spit upon the conflux of erronious litigious bilge whose effluvia chokes and murders the free world.

YOU MUST DISSENT!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
guess my pastor was right , Humans are evil.

No, your pastor is wrong...

Humans are not evil, just dangerous when oppressed

Those who oppress them are the ones who are dangerous.

I believe that there is unstoppable process in motion to unite the world on the higher level then ever before.

Those who see this as something which is gonna shake their beliefs, integrity and social status will fight it to the end without even realizing that it's meant to be...

I see it as part of natural evolution of the human society, for better or worse, that is something we will see, most likely sooner then later

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Yeah I was talking to my aunt and she was telling me about how killing people who stole, robbed or made mistakes such as that wouldnt be such a horrible idea.

Then I was like, "No, you should never sacrifice freedom for safety."

And she said, "No, I think you do want to sacrifice freedom for safety. Everything would be chaos."

Yeah... sure.

One world government is just what we need to keep the world in line... how about no government at all! I thought we were the government? HAH! Just what we need... MORE authority... MORE AUTHORITY???

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
"The day Mankind says there is no God , Man will try to be God"

I say there is no god -- does this mean I think I'm god? No, of course not.. That's an ignorant thing to say.

As far as "stopping" the new world order, I have just one word: VOTE.

We, the people, have total control over this country. We are responsible for every politician put into office, and our apathy is the only reason they tend to stay there. Congressmen have a very high reelection rate, and yet congress has very low approval ratings. This is clear evidence that Americans have no idea what is going on, how to change things, or a basic working knowledge of civics.

Even if we could take our country back, the majority of Americans are so dumbed down, so ignorant of even the basic operations of government, that everything would literally fall apart over night, should we oust the people in power, today.

This is why we're so dependent on our politicians, and why we love to complain, but never do anything to change it.

They've got us by the balls, and that isn't going to change in our lifetime.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Seriously if it comes theres not much you can do from behind your keyboard, its not something we can stop short of destroying the planet first, but when it comes just fight against it, thats all, there will always be people fighting coz not everyone in this world thinks alike, thats why a one world government is doomed to fail. you cant stop it coming but you can fight it and tear it down when it comes.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Sorry, I love your signature. xD OH NOEZ OMGZZ!

KK.

Anyways, nah, you can't stop it.... it will internally self-destruct, inevitably, with time.

Like tentekillz said, stay back from the front lines, stay by your family and friends, do simple things, find rations(food, water, etc.), compasses, knives, guns if you will. etc.

Don't fight them though, if armed people come to your door, you're screwed. There will be rebellions, within the government and within the civilians of the world.

Just teach love. Number one thing that will get everyone through the struggles ahead, do your best to keep a straight mind for those around you who will need it.

Keywords, do your best.

If you think it's a good idea to go shoot at them, if it comes down to martial law, be our guest. We'll need the warriors, to an extent, more to prove a political point than anything.

However, no matter what event happens if it so does persist, whether it be NWO/Martial Law, 2012, rabid immortal jellyfish that learn to fly, I will stick by my family and friends, and help them see light in the hell we live in.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

What are you going to vote for?

Did you vote for this?

www.votesmart.org...

Also,

Did you vote for the extension on the plans of bringing home our troops from facade plastered battle?

Let's make it clear, if the "President" let alone Globalists, decide to do anything, it doesn't matter WHAT you say or what the congress says.

Ignorance is bliss, my friend.

Isn't it?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The complainers say it's the politicians that are doing us wrong and selling us out... At the top of the chain, I'd have to say yeah, since the President is very high profile.

Many Americans don't even know who their locally elected officials are ... Not everyone, just most people.

Everyone seems to know who got voted off what TV show last night, but not what was voted on in congress recently. Unless the media told them between commercial breaks in a teaser for 'film at 11'.

It's the media that needs a good overhaul ... They just say they give people 'what they want'.

OMG the media controls Americans (ones that even care to try to get some information from evening news) they get whatever all the major networks have agreed to offer up.

I'd say more but gotta go... Real Life intervenes once again.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
They're going to do this covertly, so you've got to take it to them. We have to fight them on the streets, before they come for us. Their Nazi regime will never work. At least not while there are people whop care enough about the mess we're in to actually take it to them. And ignore those who critisize them for their actions. Like the media, the NWO delivery tool. Boycot the media, boycot large companies will will bring them slowly to their knees.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I learned on another thread I may be a generational ancient bloodline illuminati NWO type...I was born into this and also haven't killed or stolen anything from anyone. I was born ridiculously weatlhy. My fathers passed down what they had generation after generation for 5500 years; it was bound to add up.

One of my most cherished possession however is not things that men covet, but nature itself. Did you know that the birds and animals in the forest belong to me? When I found that out I saw the true majesty of my being.

That being said...no you have no hope of defeating the NWO...Why you ask, because you argument is flawed and full of falsehood.

War is naturally dark, but to win the War you must eventually embrace the TRUTH...and be not what you want to be, but what you are in fact.

Since very few men have the desire to be known for what they really are, they can never win the war, but only fight without end.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

Ok.

One thing, I will explain to you, THE BIRDS, THE TREES, THE WATER, Does NOT belong to you.

A statement as such has proven me the fact you are not enlightened as you may believe you are, coherently you have displayed a complete richman, selfish persona.

The birds, the animals, the trees, the water, we belong to it.

It does not belong to us.

We are part of everything.

We belong to the earth.

Earth > Human Civilization

You're obviously not grounded, the trees roots, into the earth, do not just connect to that, they connect to the entire planet, they are part of the planet and the feel the entire planet.

Most humans cannot, including myself and most definitely not you.

I could honestly care less how rich you are, as everyone else on this board.

You're honestly confusing me by saying you can't win a war by being what you want to be but what you are, and then saying you are inherently from a Illuminati bloodline.

That's grandiose from what I'm viewing, and everything else you've wrote, correct me if I'm mistaken.

Most definitely you need to work on your enlightenment and spirituality, because you're off by a long shot and thinking anything belongs to you will take you to the devil, my friend.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Once you fully understand why this is happening and its right in front of your face constantly. Only then will you know what to do.

There is no stopping the NWO but remember NWO is a term used to describe it.

Its all a big clue really.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by Kaytagg

What are you going to vote for?

Did you vote for this?

www.votesmart.org...

Also,

Did you vote for the extension on the plans of bringing home our troops from facade plastered battle?

Let's make it clear, if the "President" let alone Globalists, decide to do anything, it doesn't matter WHAT you say or what the congress says.

Ignorance is bliss, my friend.

Isn't it?

Last I checked, we elect the president.
Last I checked, we elect our local politicians.
Last I checked, we elected congress.
Last I checked, these people run the bureaucracy, and make all the laws (most of them, anyways).

So what part about "Americans have to vote in change" don't you understand?

Stop blaming the media for America's ignorance. There is plenty of information and truth out there -- if you are incapable of finding it -- guess it's time to start learning how look for it. The MSM doesn't force you to listen to them. It's completely voluntary. There are also plenty of alternative sources of information, including this website.

Sometimes I think people just want to fight -- I guess they don't know how to solve problems other than with violence -- or they don't want to have to think for themselves, so they demand the media tell them exactly what they "want" to hear.

Either way, blame yourself, America. Things can change, but it's not going to happen with an armed revolution. Nor will it happen with riots.

It starts with a well educated, informed public. Ball is now in your court, and it's your game to lose.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I do not know if I am illuminati, but that is the implication of another thread where the Shah of Iran warned the world of the Illuminati...the Shah of Iran is Satan and I think he may have murdered my father and grandfather, thus he must have believed they were illuminati so I must be illuminati.

Perhaps the Illuminati are all a lie, Perhaps the NWO fear is a lie. Just a thought.

As far as owning the world...how do you think you know anything? You may or may not want to fight against things which you haven't even accurately determined the nature of.

You seem upset by the idea that I've walked through the park and the Geese and Ducks in the pond all arranged themselves in acknowledgement of my presence. They may have been doing that for my wife...she was with me that day and is majestic in her own way.

Besides I know that I own everything because I am the only one, and my family, who is guaranteed to survive this current war...you may or may not...it depends on your ability to come to terms with the truth. It may hurt to hear it, but it doesn't mean its not true.

As far as my incalculable wealth...its not because I have a large bank account because I don't, it's because I have been to the mountain top.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Did you say vote?????? Sorry, but that's laughable, totally. How ya gonna vote out people who own and control the voting processes? They own the voting machines (diebold), and they pay off people every election cycle to cause big stirs at the voting polls and get new laws and ordinances passed all the time to disenfranchise voters. I mean, my goodness, how many articles do I have to post here about voting fraud across the usa every time we have an election????????

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I don't mean to be snippy or anything, but we the people do not elect the president, the electoral college does that. Why do you think that during the last election in november hillary stopped and gave her votes to obama for? Hillary could have very well kept those votes and put herself on the electoral ballot that was to be voted on in dec of 2008.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Apparently your pastor doesn't know much about the bible, for in 2nd corinthians 4:4, it starts out with, "in whom the God of this world hath blinded". Now, since Jesus nor God have returned yet to set the kingdom on earth yet, that would make satan the god of this world now wouldn't it? Afterall, God cast satan down outta heaven when he rebelled, along with lucifers' minions. Many more scriptures that preachers need to start preaching the truth about, but they don't. Right now, I have even heard preachers say that it's gonna be okay to accept the mark of the beast, cause afterall, God doeasn't want us to starve or anything does he? Better wake up folks, satan is a cunning entity who knows how to deceive!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join