It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe our government at all??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
THE GERMAN OLYMPIC RIDERS thought it was real funny and helped play horrible games with me.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Here is what it apears Im sick with that or MRSA , if its the later then someone needs to go to prison for a false flag attack...
And here is more links about the german olympic riders(buddies of the guy on tv)With the horse Who is your daddy.. funny huh the days are pregnant, who is your daddy???

[edit on 4-4-2009 by wasaamerican]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
AND HERE YOU CAN SEE THE PEOPLE TURNED IN THAT LEAD TO THE NAZI TERROR BUST BELGIUM ARE CLINTON ANDERSONS BEST FRIENDS...
YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

destinylines76 has replied to your comment on free horse training video..reining training jason pt 3.:
you abuse the horse with pulling the head on the breast ...iam pretty sure anderson dont use a # like that...shame on u to be so evil to an animal!

You can reply back by visiting the comments page.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
nope..

second line/

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There was a time that I was a fool and believed what the so called "leaders" had to say, those days are gone forever!

As I have watched the US deteriorate over the years with each passing administration and with each party taking their turn at the helm, nothing gets better. Just from the standpoint of basic stuff how can anyone believe a thing they say.

If you ad in the mix the UFO cover up, 9/11 and the lies, and the total way Obama has shifted gears.............they are all liars and not one of them is in control of a thing but public opinion. What a shame that we truly cannot trust a thing they say. Honest ABE, never again.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasaamerican
AND HERE YOU CAN SEE THE PEOPLE TURNED IN THAT LEAD TO THE NAZI TERROR BUST BELGIUM ARE CLINTON ANDERSONS BEST FRIENDS...
YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

destinylines76 has replied to your comment on free horse training video..reining training jason pt 3.:
you abuse the horse with pulling the head on the breast ...iam pretty sure anderson dont use a # like that...shame on u to be so evil to an animal!

You can reply back by visiting the comments page.

AND HERE IS THE EVIL MAN...LOOK AT THIS WTH YOUR HEART KNOWING FULL WELL THIS MAN WLL BE MURDERED OVER CLINTON ANDERSON AND ANDREA FAPPANI, OH DONT FORGET PAT PARELLI.... SOS
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-4-2009 by wasaamerican]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.wittelsbuerger.net...
And here you can see my rep get so destroyed, while I am sick that it could only be murder of my soul.

www.youtube.com...
And here I am the bad cruel horseman that is not allowed to teach or live because of a couple of foreign cowboys who are friends with the guy who was recruiting for osama...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just curious, how many different ID's do you have on ATS that you use to spread this crap?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Just curious, how many different ID's do you have on ATS that you use to spread this crap?

Probably not as many as some past banned debunkers use to spread their crap.

I swear that I still feel the ghost of CaptainObvious and ThroatYogurt in these halls...

Don't believe the government - ever!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
[edit on 5-4-2009 by wasaamerican]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
To barrack Obama, and Michelle
Below s aforegner making 10 million a year by a scam set up by steve ahlberg and skull and bones, I will be murdered if no one helps this is the true story of the war on terror.... sos sos....

www.youtube.com... Ho33x4jyMaXQ3E2OhnxyMZMXJywmQL08DrhIzOfinRCo95DTGnyiS0QX4NABab3Pco4dKLWsJOkSyHfR7FV7OAAe_vS-yeiOB9JCb9G6T81eRys4M2_ashp2FV0_pK0JqqaFy8HYTNJ4Tu_TQVfM1N BWm4-pTrhbYUzme8CQn2zj6SiXGW5wsZkoAAc-QOMK0_b76WX_G3_5vDoWMvuvDYl4VRGAKcaR8e4t2l-RE6cnQRCpqMQ4HlErOThMLX0

www.youtube.com...

thats me and I said they took my reordings and gave them to clinton anderwon.. please sir i beg for my life at the hands of our gov.. you can only catch them if I can speak personally and tell y ou where to look. You need t hear more recordings

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

I count 6

zuesadam
godshorseman
horsegirl
fightmurderers
truestory
wasaamerican

Anyone spotted any more?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A better question is if you should believe any government. All of them lie and manipulate/cover up facts and such, if it suits their agendas, no matter what agenda that is.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The best way I can explain the purpose of government is as follows:

The government's sole purpose is to keep the ranch in proper working order for the ranch owners.

The cattle (citizens) are kept well medicated, misinformed and ignorant in order to make them more docile and easier to handle.

And that about sums it up.

Watch this, it explains alot...

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh, it depends on what things!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't trust government, and I don't trust strangers on public web sites.

This thread makes no sense...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OUr government is a bunch of crooks I cannt believe someone could plead publickly for there life and no one do anything, if this man dies while pleading for his life snt it murder ?? I saw a show that said something like that if you know someone could die and you make the events happen it is murder.. is that right???

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasaamerican
2. I was in Germany before 9-11 and asked to work for Osama by a bad guy.
img17.imageshack.us...

4. I turned them in to the head of security at the frankfurt embassy....
img14.imageshack.us...

Sorry, but I can't read those images you've linked to on your imageshack account

I've read a lot of your posts and you state that you were asked to work for Bin Laden whilst you were living in Germany

Could you provide a bit more detail? Like where were you & what exactly was said to you?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
????????????????????They think there smarter than you????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by coverupyourbutt
????????????????????They think there smarter than you????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi Doug, how's it going?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join