It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien memory in marble?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
this is no photoshop lie people, im hoping that you view these on a mature level with an observant eye. I will expound that syncromysticism shows us today all kinds of links to a statement to us by something, a pounding in the back of our minds. a droning.

calling us to the pyramids, the LEY (LE-L-earthfire) lines or grid intersect of an area where I believe gravity waves emanate from below upwards, the shape focuses the waves to a point in time perhaps, allowing a metaphysical event of some kind inside the human body.

i hope the ATS staff would not get upset, this photo is slightly graphic in NATURAL DEPICTION/CONVEYANCE of a male phalice outline and pyramid behind it, with a shocked looking face towards the top left looking right upsidedown, the faces look dead or alien in form with huamnoid shape of face and body and expression..these are not contrived by human hands except for when the marble was cut at a mill likely by machines..

try rotating, its uber strange, I was thinking maybe these are memories the earth absorbs in the death process of brain matter? Maybe alien brain matter leaving its images on the marble?

pic coming soon...

viewmorepics.myspace.com...

[edit on 3-4-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 3-4-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Er.... I'm a little confused....what are you on about again?

Pics would definitely help

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I hate these cliff hanger threads!!

Pics please,and enough of the suspense building already!!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
pics are up people

second line..

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
All i see is a myspace site ???

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
no pics available...why bother?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The myspace site says that the pictures were removed by the user...

So what gives????

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The link you provided keeps asking me to log into myspace, if that is where the pictures are, what about those who do not have a myspace account? I refuse to log in to see these pictures, out of principle to those who can not.

It would be more beneficial if the picture was posted on ATS, not everyone wants a myspace account.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
isn't myspace owned by FOX NEWS AND RUPERT MURDOCK!!!!! O NO!!!
it's a conspirecy!!! rupert wants to take over ATS and flood us with bill o'rielly reruns...run for the hills!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Please upload them using the ATS media site, You can sign in with your ATS name and P word,

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me know if you need help doing this, That way everyone can see them,

Asala,

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
well it is strange..and sorry i didnt count on that login issue.

ill find a link soon.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
heres the pix
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bd4a05a85fa.jpg[/atsimg]

So basicly these pics depict in marble, aliens, the dead, the pyramids, the phalice, the human body and the inverse nature of the universe with the placement of the views of the bodies you will see if you look closely, try moving the pics around.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/906f88f920e9.jpg[/atsimg]
this one is the pyramid under the phalice.

not sure why they both are zoomed in too far? anyone know?

[edit on 4-4-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Your not making any sense man.
Aliens don't hide in marbles

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've no real reason not to ascribe this to being a form of religious or scientific pareidolia.

Compare the OP's claims to say those of Chonosuke Okamura who claimed to see rudimentary beings in limestone.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was on the train of thought that perhaps since our minds are electromagnetic and our bodies are batteries that the earth using its 200kw/SQft could channel our thoughts and convert them into image, saving us on the hard drive of its own experiences? Which is why I think earth is us, we are earth, an earth is very much cetient to our existence, which is why bad people make big bombs and love suicide, murder and wars, because they hate themselves, hence hating earth as well. By nerfing us the are Creating a need for us to need them? The aliens left a crop circle warning us that bad things are coming..

could this be one of the crop circle machines other function maybe?

hey im just theororising and trying to find answers if they can be found.

www.timestar.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hahahaha. Where's Waldo?

Another one of those "there's an alien hiding in bushes" threads.

Why, yerrr right! I see it, and it is amaaaaaazing!! LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
its slightly disturbing ..sorry

but i swear its all whats on a bathroom floor. its creepy i cover it up with the floor mats.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the shouty (caps on) U2U..... and although i do see an aliens face (kind of) i have one word.

Pareidolia

[edit on 4/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So the earth forming hils and mountains when which viewed from the sky appear to look like something, its likely merely a coincidence?

i follow, i just dont fully agree.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
I was on the train of thought that perhaps since our minds are electromagnetic and our bodies are batteries that the earth using its 200kw/SQft could channel our thoughts and convert them into image, saving us on the hard drive of its own experiences? Which is why I think earth is us, we are earth, an earth is very much cetient to our existence, which is why bad people make big bombs and love suicide, murder and wars, because they hate themselves, hence hating earth as well. By nerfing us the are Creating a need for us to need them? The aliens left a crop circle warning us that bad things are coming..

could this be one of the crop circle machines other function maybe?

hey im just theororising and trying to find answers if they can be found.

www.timestar.org...

mastermind you are correct the earth stores images and does it incredibly well. Many are unable to tap into seeing what you see but many will see these stored images by way of the memory derived from the rocks. The stored memory of images reflected from the earth are based on light striking the stored visual information in and on the rocks either made of marble or granite plates large or small.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by amari]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join