It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix police raid home of blogger whose writing is highly critical of them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I know a few people in arizona and I have heard about this county as being as bad as the place I used to live in butte montana for corruption. This doesnt surprise me. See Its going to come down to basicly this you will no matter if you work for this government or not support the people by leaking out this governments plans to get away with things like this.

Although youtube and other places are tempory outlets I think those of you that are still in gov are starting to see why I used to run the website I did with reporting things like this going on all the time. I also think by now you are also starting to get why I used to bust judges cops and politicans by exposing secret and otherwise documents.

Now look at what happened recently when wiki leaks was raided do you know how many websites, reporters and flat out people I know that have either been killed or just flat out arrested and charged with nothing just to shut them up and shut them down. Its at least 200 I can name here publicly with there backgrounds as to why they were arrested and what the connection was to a story or something they exposed why covering a story.

This is why there are websites like wiki leaks and more are going to pop up everyday because the more takes place the more those of you who havent woken up yet will slowly realise the reality this can and will happen to you if you dont get overyourselves and join us here and those of us elsewhere that have been fighting this mess.

Your next and if you think im lieing this government burned down my house and tried 4 times over 10 years to take me out. I have people in every agency of this country that will testify to that in court if I ever get a hearing. Look this is why I didnt care what level of classification it was or who it would expose or what group it would piss off if you are going to get involved in this your going to understand your going to be a target.

Now you have a choice those of you that sit back and watch posts like this take place and have taken place for years here and else where and this is what your choice is. You can be a player by targeting these kinds of groups that do this to any person they decide or you can sit back and wait for it to happen to you.

But dont expect anyone to come to your side if you sit back and take much of this much longer. Because you will be next when ever something like this took place or I or someone I was working with when I was still on the air found out about it we would get the town audited or take measures to get national attention on the matter even if it ment a few of us going to jail.

And sadly its that or were going back to a turf war here soon and I happen to think its going to come down to that. But gov should be careful theres alot of espionage agents and people this government has stepped on over the last 10 years of the bush adminstration these arent guys and gals that will take this kind of thing likely.

You might get me and this guy mentioned in this article here but maybe a few of us on ats and other places like this website but watch out. Before you know what hit you one day your going to conduct a raid or go after the wrong person at the wrong time and thats when its going to start.

20 people involved in a police raid go in none come out alive. the suspect disapears all of a sudden your state goes bankrupt because you went after the wrong crowd. Possibly by the time you hear about going after the wrong person or the wrong crowd you could see a whole town just disappear.

We are very close to this turf war about to spill out on the streets I can say this I have tried peacefully to expose and just flat out tell people in power no you dont and dont even think about it and why what your doing and planning wont work. I have been right sadly more then I have been wrong.

This is the reality by my figuring we are going to be a in civil war within 6 months to a year if not sooner and its going to get ugly. The recent mass gun violence shootings are a small example as to how it will start before a whole town or city goes up and then it will start.

I know that the CIA is conducting a coup in mexico they may be after the town and county down there because its part of a operation there working on im not sure. But I have heard of this county as being very bad for corruption. I will look into it to see what I can find out but understand this.

This is why people leak information this is also why people that know about things like this leak it to the media and risk there jobs to expose things like this going on. There are a few options here spy on the police and make everything they had planed exposed on the internet but if you do it set up a server outside the country.

This is why Vallery Plame set up a website after her case got derailed in mexico the u.s. server laws dont apply there this is also why there are servers in places like prauge or places gov has to spend alot of time and energy getting warrents to grab and shut down information sites and by the time they do the information has usually already spread to uncontainable rates.

The easy way is leak the information to a forgine press and let them take the heat for it the most that can happen if something gets leaked to the BBC or the times of london is MI5 or MI6 can go after them but most of the people in MI5 and MI6 know whats going on now and there leaking things to the media in this country.

This is the level things have gotten to because of bush and clinton and im sorry to say now obama. And its only going to get worse.

Thats my 2 cents on this for now.

Falcon

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by ANNED

Get your facts straight. sheriff Joe is the only enforcement out there standing up to the gangs of illegal immigrants trying to bully the good citizens who are here legally.

This action involved THE CITY OF PHOENIX. SHERIFF JOE IS THE MARICOPA COUNTY SHERIFF

That doesn't change the fact that he's a regular party to murder within his jail system. There are plenty of other qualified human beings who can get the job done too without treating people like subhumans once they get processed into the Arizona penal system. Or having their goons beat people to death or kill the inmates or pregnant women's babies due to exposure to the elements.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Tick
reply to post by nenothtu

Here I may have misquoted this but here is your link

www.eff.org...

Thanks for that link, it was an interesting read. I'm still not sure how one would go about using digital info to blow up a crowd at the local mall, and so it would seem to be illegal on the face of it due to it's violation of several sections of the Constitution. I ignore illegal 'laws'. Try me.

Speaking of the Constitution, There's this little matter of the 'rule of particularities', which specifies that a search warrant shall not be issued except upon probable cause, and describing in particular the person or place to be searched, and the particular evidence to be searched for. I'll enjoy seeing how the Phoenix PD creatively explains the 'need' to seize this man's tax records and court documents for a pending case AGAINST THE SAME PD, in a warrant for petty theft and 'computer tampering with intent to harass'. Don't squirm too hard, boys. It seems that a competent Constitutional lawyer would have a field day with this, before breakfast, and wrap it up by lunch.

Then again, I was present for one of these 'computer crime' raids several years ago. The stuff seized included TV equipment and labelled, store bought DVDs (in a raid for 'hacking' across the internet). None of the items were ever returned, and I actually heard the officers performing the search divvying up the booty amongst themselves before it was even out the door. The owner of the stuff wasn't present to hear those conversations, he was trying to track down his lawyer. They searched MY computer too at the time, but I wasn't about to leave it in their hands alone, even for a few minutes, so I got to keep my machine.

There ARE good cops out there, but I suggest trying them before trusting them, backing up data to far away places, and encryption for sensitive investigations into malfeasance.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Edit to note: I suppose encryption is not an option for some readers in places that are already too far gone, such as the U.K. I hear you folks can get two years in the klink now for 'forgetting' a password to an encrypted file, even if your overlords can't prove there's anything contraband IN said encrypted file. Be aware that there are ways around that, too, for the time being.

nenothtu out

[edit on 2009/4/3 by nenothtu]

[edit on 2009/4/3 by nenothtu]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
An old N.W.A rap song comes to mind when reading this.
They were chided and vilified for even writing it, let alone performing it.

I guess they were ahead of their time and new something the rest of America didn't.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I beleive that people like this man should do more than just back up their hard drives and put it in a safe. When you see a safe during a search what do you do? You open it. I think in these times that many homeowners could benefit from things like false walls and trap doors underneath their carpets. Something out of sight and inconspicuous. If we are going to be prosecuted for nothing but our bare opinions, we have to step up our efforts.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Freedom of Speech does seem to have been whittled down to a nub. I picture soldiers of a foreign military regime breaking down the door of a suspected state enemy when hearing of something like this -- certainly not what one would expect in the Land of the Free. Though not as dramatic as a forced search, I feel as though I may be involved in something just as damaging (if not Constitutionally worse), something which, chronologically, began after posting some healthful information in a thread last year that was discussing the corporate takeover and unhealthy status of the food supply. I also might have mentioned ET a time too many . .

lee anoma, I'm intrigued by your signature . . .

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

nenothtu
That data search law was intended to stop illegal downloading of media, songs, movies extra or at least that is how they sold it. but we all know it will not be for that intended purpose.

On a further note, Here in AZ. I have been with law enforcement as they have searched a residence without a warrant.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by falcon

Falcon W@W man. Well keep up the good fight, a star for you!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
"Joe Arparo of the MCSD and the Phoenix Police Department are two separate entities. This suit is with the Phoenix PD. NOT the Maricopa County Dept!"

Zindo
Under normal conditions and most places you're absolutely correct. In Maricopa, Arpaio is top dog, running the whole show. He calls the shots and there is no jurisdictional separation except in appearance. Anyone who lives there or has done extensive research into Joe Arpaio knows this. The feds don't even mess with him that much. I lived in Phoenix and currently live about 300 miles away, and he has an infamous reputation. My daughter lived and worked over there until recently, and knows high level drug traffickers who 'pay homage' to him, if you catch my drift (for the record, she isn't involved in either using or dealing, her job placed her in a unique place of objective observation). He pulls strings behind the scenes in anything to do with 'law' enforcement and personal vendettas. He's got carte blanche and the Phoenix PD is no exception--he just considers it another 'division' under his 'rule'. Yep, it's really that bad. People that stand up against him have things happen to them and/or their families, and the lawsuits paid out are the county's problem to him. It is a microcosm of the mafia, without any code of honor.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by carole9999]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
well, this is my first post, and being a resident of az for the last 15 years, the first 5 of which were spent in phoenix, i can attest to many types of less than ethical practices that the police in this state engage in. My first year in this state, when i moved here to join my parents, and was still living with them, I locked myself out of their home while they were in Belize scuba diving Knowing that the sliding glass door on the patio was unlocked I jumped the block wall and went in... I was sitting at the bar having a beer when 4 ppd officers came through the slider, weapons drawn, and ordered me to the ground.I completely understood their actions, they were well within their protocols, and I held no malice twords them.Then things began to change. After securing me and locating my wallet on the bar, they still persisted to detain me even though my id stated that i lived there.OK...maybe they needed confirmation from an outside source.That is where things started getting fishy...

The officers then began to secure the rest of the house, which is also understandable.After doing this i directed them to my bedroom to prove i lived there...but they still remained unconvinced.They then began to go through the office and other rooms, looking through papers and other info...I said they had no right to do so, and they told me to, and i quote, "shut the # up asshole", and led me to the backyard...at 2pm in june in phoenix..without shade or water.2 officers left, 2 remained to wait for confirmation from my parents...I sat in that yard in 110 degree heat for 2 and a half hours until my parents could be reached at their hotel room in Belize.I was allowed to speak with them once they were satisfied that i belonged there, and told my step-father what was going on...he told me to get their names and badge numbers, and he would take action when thet returned the following week.Needless to say, the officers lied to their superiors and in their incident report. His attorney told him a lawsuit would be useless unless we could prove they were lying...go figure.

I would also like to state that this type of behavior is not limited to cops in the greater phoenix area...in 2000 I moved to Kingman, AZ. I was stopped walking down the street in broad daylight twice in my first 6 months here.My hair down to my ass was probably the reason, but they said i matched the description of a suspicious person they were investigating.They searched me, ran my id, and detained me in the back of their patrol car until i checked out.The legality of a broad daylight warrantless search and detainment is , IMO, certainly questionable, which leads me to this point...

All these abberations of justice happened before 9/11...before enhanced police powers and homeland security.This stuff was going on in all 50 states before...why the big noise now? Where were all the alarmists at in 1995, or 2000? Why does it take a crisis to have people wake up? How many posters in this forum gave a # before their liberties began eroding?Be honest...how many of y'all would have stuck up for a long-haired metalhead back in 1995?
If one persons freedom is violated or restricted, are not all of ours in jeopardy?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If you want to report on police activity, that's fine. If all that you're doing is reporting the bad sutff, then you obviously have an agenda.

This is why it's not always good to directly quote inside sources. For one, it's hearsay which may be disinformation. In addition, it's the police! Investigation is what they do, so obviously they are going to want to investigate their own for insiders.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Isnt there a sit-com or something for you to write a thesis on?
I cant be the only one who read this post with disbelief...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fredtheman

What's your point? You're saying that's it's a good idea to just hate all police?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Your computer monitor seems to be displaying some errors.No matter how many times i re-read my reply i couldnt find the words "Hate" or "Police" anywhere in it.
What i did challenge is your belief that we shouldnt question ANY police.Particularly the part where you state that we especially shouldnt listen to inside information.
I must admit that i did add a little dig about your King of Queens post...but thats just because i found it funny...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fredtheman

You're taking the other extreme, which is invalid. In addition, you're misquoting and making false inference.

Ok, so specify your "disbelief"

Ah, so you're calling me a conspiracy psycho. Take a number and wait in line for your forced vaccination.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

HUH????????
Where did I call you a psycho?Conspiracy or otherwise?
We are talking about vaccinations now?
Scratches head...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by fredtheman]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Unbelievable EXCEPT for the fact that this is happening more and more often. It is time to party like its 1775, on April 15. We need the collective voices of our outrage to shake the foundations of the capital...

Let the protest awake the sleeping and let the powers that be hear and see that we will not be slaves in our land! Long Live This Republic!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ahhhhhhhh!!!!

they can just do whatever they want whenever they want
and never need a real reason to do this
just some stupid ass # that will hold up for them
I am getting so sick of our police and government

HOPE and CHANGE my ass MR. PRESIDENT

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is the sort of thing that wins people multi-million dollar lawsuits against the goverment. I bet there are already powerful lawyers out there just slavering at the mouth on this one. It may be hard right now for the person who got raided, but give it 6 months or more, after the lawsuit. That Judge is probably going to lose his seat, any police involved are going to get the shaft. The big boys in gov don't like it when LEO's and local officials give people reasons to sue the gov out of bags of money.

Chrono

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Couple of things:

Did anybody else make any phone calls, and if so, what was the outcome? (I called the FBI and my area news papers).

There seems to be a lot of people who still have a great amount of faith in our legal system...I teter on the fence there. I will finish my paralegal degree this year, (I feel like I can only effect any change from inside...) and am considering law school. Curroption is as ugly in the law as it is in law enforcement. I would like to think that a big judgment will come down, but who knows.

Also, getting stopped on the street for looking suspicious is a "terry" stop, like pulling over a suspicious car...they have every right to do this, and to pat you down, (as in outside of your clothing, looking for weapons, they can't look in pockets unless they suspect you have weapon at that point) If you are detained, then you are "in custody" and certian rules apply to you then that are different from what happens before you are "detained". (Miranda, ect.)...MOST PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THEIR RIGHTS AT ALL, AND GIVE THEM AWAY.

Cops know this, and phrase things in a way to make you think you have no choice, but you do...(I'm going to need to search your car now, ok?) People usually consent, because the feel like they have to, (he NEEDS to search it, right?)

If we (ATSers) are not outraged enough about the errosion of our rights, what the h#ll do we expect from everybody else? I would take it to the mat for a total stranger metal head with long hair if there was 1) something legal I could do, and 2)his rights were violated.

I have no fear of being targeted for my actions/writing. The "worst" thing that will happen is to assume to position of target, and guess what? Anybody speaking out against oppression is most likely already targeted...where is your ID?

I gave my actual name and number to that FBI agent yesterday. I am not afraid, and when the time comes, I will stand alone if I must, even if it costs me everything. (and I am not talling about money.)

Do these words seem like enough to insight an investigation? Will I ever give that a second thought? Do you????

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join