It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube suspends JREF account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already but I googled the headline under ATS and nothing appeared. If this is in the wrong room a mod can remove it also.

Supporters of JREF are asking for you to complain to Youtube for suspending this account. I completely disagree with this decision but not because JREF is a bad guy either its just that I have never heard of someone that believes they have to repeat official stories over and over again. What is the point? If the story doesn't change!!!!

The JREF’s YouTube account has been suspended. As of right now, there are no details. The JREF has yet to receive an explanation.skepchick.org...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So what are the odds of CIT being published in Rock Creek press and one of the truth movements Opposers being silenced. I don't believe in coincedences so this is all a plan. A plan to smoke out all of us who dare investigate tptb. Well we've come too far now to turn around like cowards. I remain a supporter of the Truth movement now and always. Whatever happens happens.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
There are people here on ATS working day and night to reveal the biggest scam ever sold to the American public and all this non profit organization can do is mock they're efforts. Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen I have no sympathy towards this closed youtube account.

none

new topics

join