It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck-fascism & Reflections on our Situtation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Good for Glen Beck to point this out...I guess.

After watching this and seeing all of the other things going on at G20 and the way the media has handled it something strange just occured to me.

From the first time I heard Ron Paul speak which in turn lead me to Alex Jones which in turn lead me to this site and all of my other research things have been building. Many of the thing I have read have pointed towards all of this the NWO and the fall of america included. I have felt for a long time that this would happen but I was never sure when or how.

It seems that now it is actually happening, all of the Media is talking about the NWO. Fox news is beating this pro liberty drum, it is really happening.

Did anyone else expect there to be fireworks and a moment where we could stand up and say "HA! I told you so!"

I did, if you had asked me when I first stumbled into this stuff what would be the firework moment I would rattle off many of the things that have already happened (bailouts, Fed activities, G20 stuff, etc) and I just realized that this moment is never going to come. Those running the show will eventually be totally in charge it will be 1984 and the frogs are going to smile and watch American Idol while they boil.

war is peace
freedom is slavery
ignorance is truth

Thank god for the miracle comming

[edit on 2-4-2009 by peregrine13]

join