It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flying saucer daffy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Did you all know that The Three Stooges made a UFO episode? Tonight I was listening to one of those Hollywood gossip TV shows, (cuz it's more fun than keeping apprised of yet more trillions being given to those who already have that) and heard, much to my surprise, that a Three Stooges Movie is in the works, and set to debut in 2010. This reminded me of a show of theirs, I saw about four years ago, that, much to my surprise, was about the aftermath when one of them snaps a photo of a 'flying saucer'. It's called 'Flying Saucer Daffy'. If you want to, watch it at www.youtube.com... ( An article I found about this "movie" is at reelloop.com... ) It's-Just-That, I'm so weary, and feel the weight of the world on my shoulders, even with the ufo subject, that I thought I'd take a risk & chance, and see if anyone else would appreciate something -- funny -- about the ufo ('flying saucer') subject for a change. Guess I'll find out, in short order, after posting this.

OH HEY, BY-THE-WAY, FYI all you fellow geeks! In the course of my above mentioned search, I came across news, that Men-In-Black, GhostBusters, and SpiderMan, ALL have --more-- sequels in the works! I LOVE IT! I am craaaaazzzzyyyy about --all-- those movies and their sequels. See reelloop.com...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Not a fan of the 3 stooges, but that's interesting they had a UFO episode.
Maybe I'll watch it.

join