It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS, Military Police, Law Enforcement Plan Checkpoint in Tennessee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

DHS, Military Police, Law Enforcement Plan Checkpoint in Tennessee

www.infowars.com

An Infowars reader has sent a page taken from the Hardeman County, Tennessee, Bulletin Times announcing a seat belt checkpoint to be conducted on April 4 “in conjunction with a Homeland Security training exercise by the 251st Military Police in Bolivar who recently returned from Iraq”

here is the pdf link
www.eclassifiedsnetwork.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here is just another piece of the puzzle that when all put together spells disaster. The PTB are getting the troops ready for whatever they have in store for us , its not looking good for the home team. Im thinking I better buy a couple horses so when all travel is outlawed. I hope we can stop them.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
sorry forgot this link... www.infowars.com...

looks to me that they are getting the military in place a little at a timeand before you know it they are gonna be everywhere.. Bang, we are surrounded.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Military-civilian exercises are common and cheap ways to train, plus many police officers are ex-military so they already know how to deal with that faction's regulations. Also, letting people who are coming off of battlefield deployments deal with the public in a non-threatening way is a good way to reacclimate them, that's not as easy as you may think. You;d be surprised how hard it is for vets to resume dealing with common tasks and problems. My suggestion, put the seat belt on like you are supposed to!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I agree with what you're saying in principle. However, it is the idea of troops running all over streets that tends to make Americans a tad antsy. Moreover, 'safety checkpoints' aka roadblocks are both unconstitutional and ineffective.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So, we have the troops coming home from Iraq and going to Georgia, I believe, to train for civil unrest. Now we get this snippet of info for them to train at a checkpoint? Plus however many other 'training exercises' are going on like this over the nation? If you take them one at a time, they might not mean too much. But with the Prezzy and the new-fangled draft he put into effect, General Powell and VP Biden saying Obama will be tested early,( so now we have Al-Ciada saying they will hit the District of Confusion soon) the recession about to drive us all into a quasi-revolution(not inciting anything, just making a point),the mess on the southern border and Lord knows whats REALLY happening on the noerthern side......you get the point. Something wicked this way comes my friends.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This is illegal...havnt yuo ever heard of posse comatatus? Its constitutional law! Its illegal for our own countrys military to occupy its own citizines. WTF does the military need to know about seat belt checks? arnt we still at war with IRaq and afghanistan? And thier doing seat belt checks? WOW, i bet being a marines indeed has ltos to offer and show off these days

I concur with the other person, it seems their slipping the enemy, our own communist troops into place. AT no point in time, at least to my history lessons, was the military ever used for non disaster public services. Prob be just a matter of time, before they end up breakiing into yuor home and confiscating all your food, cloths and toiletry.
This started a few months ago, near LA i belive..now in tennessee.
Welcome to the new world disorder

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Really guys n gals..the only eason checkpoints are thier, is to make sure yuor wearing your seatbelt, and not drunk or high. That in turns, means QUOTA time!! I had heard, years ago, cops get bonus's for every person arrested. Now, since they get grants from the state, im sure the state is going to want to see results, hence forth checkpoints.
SO! With that in mind, does the military need quotas for drunks to get ahead in thier career position? I highly doubt it...
indeed, something wicked this way comes..

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So, what happens if I roll up in a car that smells like weed yet I have my seat belt on? These checkpoints upset and worry me, especially after that psycho sheriff in Arizona went absolutely bitch cakes with checkpoints. The cops can say it's to check for tire pressure but fact of the matter is I'm going to have authority figures around me and going through my person and effects. I don't see how that's a good thing.

top topics

join