It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police question Israeli FM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Police question Israeli FM

uk.reuters.com

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli police questioned the new foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, for more than seven hours on Thursday on suspicion of bribery and money laundering.

Lieberman, an ultranationalist who became Israel's top diplomat on Tuesday, has denied any wrongdoing and has called the police probe into his affairs a smear campaign.

His anti-Arab rhetoric has alarmed Palestinians as well as Arab leaders in the region.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Only way to shut his mouth at crucial moment - jail him.

First day in office was a mess, devastating statements raised up just when banksters were doing their big moves in G-20 politics... Not right time to start warmongering - so they jail him.

This is conspiracy at work - big time!

I followed Liebermans first day with great fear - "Disarm Israel Now!" - and message has gone far out, like we see in here. This doesnt make any threat away - but show us that some sense there still is, even in Rotchildistan too.

uk.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

I followed Liebermans first day with great fear - "Disarm Israel Now!" - and message has gone far out, like we see in here. This doesnt make any threat away - but show us that some sense there still is, even in Rotchildistan too.

I don't think that's made as much sense to us as it did to you lol.

Great find though, this guy needs to be in jail wether he's guilty of this charge or not. He will start WWIII and be proud of it!

join