It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] 5's questions !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
5 has given us the honor( * rolls his eyes * ) in asking him/her/it another question.

We should all ask one question in consencus.

So, let it be decided in this thread.

Deep

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yes, who or wat are the Hammurabian line and how do they apply to the game...

Is this the question that we should ask ?

I would ask for senior members for input.

Cant trust these noobies ( COULD BE DRONES )

LOL

Deep

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I played the lottery today, will I win???

(oh!! you meant a question regarding the cryptic u2u...sorry I have none)

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I just posted this in 5's thread

I assume that you aren't accusing SkepticOverlord of being a part of this plot to pull the wool over our eye's and use us to solve this puzzle for him, or are you?

Because if you really think that the whole community of ATS has unwittingly got it's self involved in something dodgy then instead of posting your cryptic statements all over the board , perhaps you should be U2U'ing the full facts of what you believe is really behind "find the rings"to SkepticOverlord so that if there is any truth to what you keep implying then he can deal with it.
So whats it to be?????

but it's more of a challenge than a question.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
He has said that he will answer one more question.

We need to ask him a question that we can all agree on. This was simply a thread to house this questions.

Deep

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I assume that you aren't accusing SkepticOverlord of being a part of this plot to pull the wool over our eye's and use us to solve this puzzle for him, or are you?

Because if you really think that the whole community of ATS has unwittingly got it's self involved in something dodgy then instead of posting your cryptic statements all over the board , perhaps you should be U2U'ing the full facts of what you believe is really behind "find the rings"to SkepticOverlord so that if there is any truth to what you keep implying then he can deal with it.
So whats it to be?????

I agree.

Maybe something regarding wether or not the rings actualy have influence in the " real " world, and not this subjective cyber world.

Deep

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have posted my multi-part question,...(before I found this thread)

So,....we need the most information producing question we can come up with.

Something direct enough to get a factual answer or none at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Am I considered a noobie? If not i'd love to help you think of a question...

[Edited on 4/21/2004 by TekNo88]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There seems to be this notion that these rings affect the real world, and actualy society. Maybe a question regarding, how/why they affect society should be asked ?

Deep

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Tekk88.......you aint no noob bro.

lol

THINK PEOPLE !

Deep

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
well this is my one part question that I think he can't dodge around I don't know what you think.

If you think that SkepticOverlord is unknowingly getting us involved in something that is going to have the dire consequences that you are implying , then why aren't you working together with him to let him know the truth behind the rings?"

this way he either has to communicate with SO or accuse him of not acting in our best interests. I think it will back him into a corner

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
There seems to be this notion that these rings affect the real world, and actualy society. Maybe a question regarding, how/why they affect society should be asked ?

Deep

Serious questions boy/girls !

Deep

I cant believe you guys are Serious.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
hah, alright then...I think it's weird now though cause he's only letting us ask one more question but when he first appeared he would let us u2u him and ask as many questions as we want.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I cant believe you guys are Serious.

Me serious !

bhahha

Im just playing around !!!!!!!!!

Deep

new topics

top topics

join