It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*** 666 may not be what you think ***

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
FACT 1

Revelation 13:17 says, “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, OR the name of the beast, OR the number of his name.” If you notice, the number and the mark are two separate things.

Bear in mind, Satan is so deceiving that the obvious signs are mostly ignored by the world. To a criminal, the most dangerous place is very often the safest.

VICARIVS FILII DEI
or Vicar of the Son of God is 666
www.remnantofgod.org...

FACT 2

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads” (Revelation 13:16)

Contrary to what we have been conditioned to think of a "physical" mark like an RFID chip, mark simply means characteristic. Right hand denotes deed, and forehead is the mind.

Therefore, whoever has a mark [characteristic] of the Antichrist in their right hand [deed], or in their foreheads [minds] possesses a mark [characteristic] of the Antichrist.

FACT 3

Genius Of Design aka GOD of the laws of the universe exists but GOD is definitely NOT religion.

Religion was invented by the corrupt elitist [Satan's agents] to distant man from our Creator, to split up humankind, to divide and rule this planet so the sheeple elusively fight for own so-called god and therefore can never unite and stand up against the elitist.

We are supposed to worship / build relationship DIRECT / connect directly with our Creator and NOT "through" religions.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads” (Revelation 13:16)

I find the term.....IN the right hand or IN their foreheads strange.
Why wouldn't they say a mark ON their right hand or ON their foreheads.

There seems to be a reason why this was used.
Think you might be right on the money too.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

I've always been puzzled by this part of revalations...i dunno.

I always wondered about the passage....seems very cryptic.

now translations obviously may be different.

"here is wisdom,let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man: and the number is six hundred threescore and six.

Just the whole..."here is wisdom...understanding" bit... seems like it's saying it's not just straightforward... I dunno. (didn't get much sleep so am tired, wouldn't have usually replied, but we'll see)

[edit on 2/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Translations were done so many times by so many people over so much time and with varying degrees of accuracy; from this language into that language, into still another, copies made, recopied, copied yet again - and then there's the church's agenda that they were molded to fit... I can't understand at all how anyone takes it for gospel. (lol!) It isn't written now as it was written then by any means.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
My guess is that it could mean you take a chip in the hand or a bullet in the forehead. That seems at least somewhat logical.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
666 is not necessarily anything physical. It just represents sin. If you lie or steal, etc, then that would be the 666.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Vicarius Filiei Dei is not an official title used by the pope I don't think. Also, John Paul II in Latin would be IOANNES PAVLVS SECVNDVS , rather than secundo wouldn't it? Isn't secundus here in the nominative case? This gives his number as 671 which is probably quite fortunate as it would be a bit of a downer for apocalyptic christians for the Beast of Revelation to have already incarnated and then died.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by ctjctjctj

I've always been puzzled by this part of revalations...i dunno.

I always wondered about the passage....seems very cryptic.

now translations obviously may be different.

"here is wisdom,let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man: and the number is six hundred threescore and six.

Just the whole..."he who has wisdom" bit... seems like it's saying it's not just straightforward... I dunno. (didn't get much sleep so am tired, wouldn't have usually replied, but we'll see)

“Here is wisdom” . . . if you do a word search on wisdom in the Bible you will notice that wisdom comes from God. This is the revelation that God the Father gave to Jesus the Son. “let him that hath understanding: . . . this is the revelation of the wisdom that the number of the man who will rule in the last days is 666. Six is the number of man. Six hundred sixty six is the number of the name of the beast. He has many names throughout the Bible, but most commonly call him the Anti-Christ.

This verse is a final warning to all who are alive during the last days before the return of Jesus who will rule the whole earth. The ‘prince that shall come’ will desecrate the Holy of Holies claiming he is god. He will come before the final return of Christ the Messiah and will claim to be the Messiah. Those who have understanding will be able to count his name and know who he truly is.

Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I do not think the 'Mark' is invisible...like you state:

FACT 2

Contrary to what we have been conditioned to think of a "physical" mark like an RFID chip, mark simply means characteristic.
Right hand denotes deed, and forehead is the mind.

In Genesis 4:15...Cain receives a Mark... which is visible
to everyone..."the LORD set a 'MARK' upon Cain,
lest any finding him should kill him.
"

now, one could take the stance that putting a 'MARK' upon Cain
implies the marking was a visible sign placed on Cain's skin.,
perhaps like a sudden appearance of a Gorbechev birthmark on the adult person Cain.
And the Revelation 'MARK' is in the hand or forehead... a significant difference.

Why would the end-times 'Mark' be a hidden, unseen thing?
You'ld think that those who accepted the Mark would proudly show it off,
indicating they could buy-sell-trade-profit-eat-drink like elites of the end-times Empire...unlike those without a mark in the hand or forehead.

thanks for any thoughts on the above reasoning...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think the " mark " has to do with Identity. Social security card, driver license etc... You can't do anything legally without this identification. And maybe following man instead of God has to do with the mind. I see today that there are people asking the government for bailout money and wanting government to do everything for them. People should be doing for themselves and thanking God for the ability to do it. The " Mark Of The Beast " in my opinion is bowing to the government and losing your way as an individual. Giving up yourself is giving up God to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I personally believe that they will be first spiritually marked (conditioned ahead of time -as in already spiritually made their choice of who they will serve) then they will be physically marked as well at some point .........

Satan works through physical means ...he is condemned to this world and is the god of this world right now ....his works will be manifested in the physical realm ....

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

(((Notice they WORSHIP the dragon and the beast )))))))

Now notice who worships them ....
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

ONLY THOSE whos names are not written in the book of life ..(Your name gets written in that book when you accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and saviour and are faithful to him ) ....................

Those who deny Christ will worship the beast and be the ones who are marked spiritually (by them giving obedience to the god of this world ) ..
And since satan is the god of this world he manifests himself in the physical world through literal events ...he will at some point demand these people take a physical mark as well ..(The mark will be a physical mark forced on everyone ...but only those names who are not written in the book of life will take that physical mark ) .........

According to scripture those who refuse the physical mark will BE KILLED >
So yes there is a physical mark ....

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, [and] over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

the number of his name in my opinion means those who are already NUMBERED or COUNTED as transgressors ...(the carnal minded peoples of earth) ....to be carnal minded is death according to scripture ...
Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace

So they (all those whos names are not written in the lambs book of life (who know not Christ and deny spirit for flesh) are already marked spiritually for death prior to taking the physical mark ..

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My parents were church goers, but dont go anymore since they realized that christ is not in "religious" people anymore. They seem almost devil like.

Anyways I have been around the bible since young, but never was baptized or "picked" a religion. Now I just follow my heart, which suits myself and my relationship with God just fine. But I always questioned little things that did not make any sense in the bible. my parents went to bible college, and my father is a theologian, so we have fantastic conversations. He usually wins, but the point is to understand certain things.

The mark is probably about "how" we choose to live our lives. Someone who just accepts what is said to him, without any thought (like most sheeple today), could be said to have the mark in the head. Someone who does things to please himself and only look out for himself, would be having the mark in the hand (actions).

We are together on this planet, and the point that religion was trying to do (but has failed extremely badly) was to make us realize we are one. We know only think of ourselves, or those in our immediate family, but we care little for others. This I think is a mark against us. If the end of the world will come, then we are all Fxxxed, through no fault of our own, since we have been programmed to be thinking of ourselves only. Except most ATS members. We seem to question what has come before, trying to figure the right path to take. WE HAVE THE POWER to change this. If everyone decided that "hey, we are in this all together" i believe the end of the world would not come. God would not let it happen. If we continue an "evil, selfish path" then God will let the end come. He does not cause it, he will just let it happen or not. We decide whether we want it or not

I could just be having a brain fart though. Just some thoughts. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
All RFID's come with a scannable barcode.

This is where the 666 "Number of man" is located, and it makes the most sense in this context.

If you are "owned" by another man, then the "aliens" can not intervene in your life.

If they intend to save you, you have to be bought from the Queen of England (as you would be her servant), and if they intended to enslave you, then you'd have to be bought, too. The point I'm trying to make is this; Don't be bought, Don't be sold. Live free of tyranny by knowing that your body is a celestial body, by the laws of God, and cannot be owned.

666 and the Barcode System - ATS thread

Authority starts with God, and continues, thus --> You --> Your loved ones --> authorized trusted allies --> government --> everyone else

Let NO authority be higher than You. By the laws of Nature, you are independent from all rule. You are a heavenly body. You are an encapsulated intelligent "asteroid" or "planetoid". The only laws of man that govern you, and those laws that you allow to govern you (So long as you do not infringe upon the Human Rights of others). We are truly free.

Let NO government or financial institution tell you otherwise. Lest you are a fool.

--------------

The reason there is a plan for a one-world government and a complete removal of all arms by the "servants", is so the elite can prove themselves "worthy" of ruling this planet in the name of the Annunaki slave-masters, and so that we can not rebel against these invaders.

The elite have been promised rule over humanity, if they can "control" all of humanity. They have been promised a perfect Earth with a balanced human population. They know that the Annunaki plan to enslave, destroy, sell-off (to other alien races), and eat all of the excess humans, as our brains are a delicacy, to them, because they are reptiles. (i.e. we will be the chilled-monkey-brains).

Our ONLY chance of survival is an awakening to these facts. ONLY by allowing NO AUTHORITY over yourself, can you make ANY attempt to remain free and sovereign over your body, by galactic law.

This does not mean that you get to be destructive or violent. Just the opposite. It requires that you become part of a community of free thinkers and talkers who can raise the awareness of all of your allies. TALK! THINK! ACT! WE are the rulers, and government our pawns.

O-315

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here's my thoughts on this especially when I look around me today at the economy.

The wisdom says its the number of a man. 666 is mentioned one other place in the bible. It's the amount of gold taken in each year by solomon.

So to me when it says I can't buy or sell without this mark on/in the hand I think of credit cards. It says right hand well back a long time ago I'm not sure how far back this goes people thought if you used your left hand it was a sign of the devil or influenced by the devil. So they trained people up to use the right hand even if they were natural lefties. The majority of the people in the world are right handed.

The mark on/in the mind would be the worry over the debt they have accumulated or not being able to pay bills.

It's my belief it has to do with currency. Since people have turned from paying cash for stuff to buying on credit and we seemed to of gotten into a big mess with credit I'm thinking its credit cards and worry about debt.

I don't feel that the the number of a man means that its a persons name but that number takes us back to a person assoiciated with that number. Which could also point us in the direction of the beasts masters if the beast is gold/money/ credit.

I guess whoever is incharge of the global currency would be the beast master.

Just my thoughts

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i have marks on my hand and face and i got both of them during violent rage, does that mean that i go to hell?

new topics

top topics

join