It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock Creek Free Press covers CIT's evidence in detailed article

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Star and Flag. Excellent news and work CIT.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Late-comer...

I know this was addressed in a few places, probably on ATS. But what about the passengers on the plane? Where did they go? The names of the dead? Their families? Etc...if the plane hit, everyone died. My apologies if these questions are distracting. If it was a missile, or explosives, just how did they make the passengers REALLY disappear?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Since the independent evidence proves they did not die the way the govt told us we need you to help us demand an answer to that valid question while seeking true justice.

Franky I find speculating about how they were really murdered to be rather macabre and quite pointless.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by Elepheagle

Since the independent evidence proves they did not die the way the govt told us we need you to help us demand an answer to that valid question while seeking true justice.

Franky I find speculating about how they were really murdered to be rather macabre and quite pointless.

Yes, whether it was by poison gas or a sliced carotid artery or a single .22 shot to the forehead or a screaming dive into the cold deep Atlantic, would merely be speculation and of no use to us. We couldn't prove it one way or the other. They would have been murdered regardless. Even if some were collaboraters at the expense of the unlucky ones, we would still just be uselessly speculating. Our goal should be justice and the unraveling of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY regardless who is harmed and politically destroyed.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Good work guys I have always been impressed with your work in CTI as for the wall breaching kit that is interesting and the evidence collected thus far seems to support it but,I still think we should not rule out the possibility of plastic explosives or even shaped charges which would be easier to conceal in a place like the Pentagon rather then a wall breaching kit.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

100% agreed.

As I said earlier...

We will NEVER know exactly what combination of explosives, incendiaries, and shaped-charges were used nor does it matter.

The independent verifiable evidence proves the plane did not hit the building.

Time to do something about it if you believe in truth, justice, freedom, and are against deception, mass murder, and fraudulent permanent war.

It's that simple.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
CIT I hope you feel like you're on top of the world right now because if there was ever a team so well focused and persistent on accomplishing a task so fruitful it is your own.

Congratulations and a huge Thank You for putting up with spy guys, agents, and trolls all these years.

consider this S & F in multiples of thousands

and for petes sake can someone please arrest dick cheney

[edit on 3-4-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Nice to see all your hard work and persistence getting some traction.

S&F for you. I would have 'digged' it but the button's not there. What happened to that, then?

Anyway, congratulations.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by rich23]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
what impresses me most about this is that you guys went out and did something instead of just talked about it. You took action and ruffled a few feathers. I don't know anthing for sure, but I feel like a bit of the truth is destined to be exposed in the near future. Mainly because of people like you. Continue to fight the good fight.

Mike

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thank you so much everyone.

It really means a lot to get so much positive response from this article.

network dude is right.....there WILL be a lot more exposed in the near future.

Sheila Casey was one of the few reporters who was proactive enough to research this and do a story because she understood the importance.

It's time for all of us to rally and non-violently FORCE the mainstream media to do something.

This is the next phase for CIT and ALL of you can help.

Wait until you see what we'll be launching by the end of this month.

Get ready to get involved and take ACTION on this critical info.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Incredible work and it is appreciated. Thanks for all your hard work and determination.

I am so glad that this is seeing the light of day. The American people need to see this. They have a right to know what happened on that day.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The largest daily newspaper in Denmark had a special headline.

Translation:
"CONSPIRACY THEORIES ABOUT 9/11 ARE GETTING NEW LIFE.

A new analysis render it likely that explosives were present in WTC on 9/11."

Politiken.dk
4. apr 2009

Konspirationsteorier om 9/11 får nyt liv
En ny analyse hævder, at der var sprængstoffer i World Trade Center den 11. september 2001.

politiken.dk...

Politiken.dk in English - Hopefully they will soon translate the 9-11 article for this edition

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Hopefully they will soon translate the 9-11 article for this edition

No need for them to translate it when you can do it yourself.

I've tried many translators over the past year or so for other things, but I've found "Google Translate" to be the absolute best. You can type in words, sentences or put a link to a web page and it will translate the whole page. I added the link to the article and it translated the page.

I tried to copy the english translation to post it here, but when I copy the english and paste it, it includes the Danish language mixed in. So, you should be able to click on the following link to see the translated version of the page in english:

/cpoysn

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Nice to see all your hard work and persistence getting some traction.

S&F for you. I would have 'digged' it but the button's not there. What happened to that, then?

Thanks Rich.

The dig button is still there from what I can see but here is the link to the article on dig:

new research contradicts 9/11 official story

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged, excellent as always CIT.

Nice to see at least someone takeing notice of the "work and effort" you put into this.

As another poster stated, not just sitting here talking about like most of us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join