It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly Vs Letterman 31 March 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Pretty funny when Bill outsmarts Dave asking for a good reason to demonize Rush. Seems as if Dave places more importance on bodily appearance rather than ideology. But then, I've seen that a lot in certain circles lately, especially from those accusing anyone of being racist for criticizing a certain person's ideology and success record in living up to campaign promises. Funny that.

EDIT: Put wrong date in title. Should be 31 March 2009, not 30 March 2009.

[edit on 4/1/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The only reason Letterman had O'Reily on the show was cuz O'Reiley's show is #1 and Letterman needs the ratings. IMO
Letterman is an a$$

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Strange.

I've always liked Letterman...never cared for O'Reilly at all.

Letterman came off as an ass though...just trying to take some cheap shots...and quite frankly he didn't do a very good job of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hmm.. thanks for reminding me about this, saw a snippet of it on some entertainment channel where Dave was talking about a young picture of Bill. Hehe, it was pretty funny.

I may be wrong, but this isn't the first time they both got together right? I remember seeing something on YouTube where they were getting into it about the war in Iraq and all that. It's always entertaining seeing either of these guys talk anyway.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
The only reason Letterman had O'Reily on the show was cuz O'Reiley's show is #1 and Letterman needs the ratings. IMO
Letterman is an a$$

Well, as per your avatar, opinions are like rear end orafices. Everyone has one!

Those 2 deserve each other, the whole clip was hysterically funny to me, because it was nothing more than a battle of ego's. Dave was a little struck with the remark from O'Reily on Dave being a past weatherman, but Dave quickly recovered with the Sean Penn dig.

Nobody put the other under the bus on this one. They are both a couple of jerks!

new topics

top topics

join