It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitution Distribution Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, but I am new here...

I wish I had the funds to this...

Wouldn't it be a beautiful thing if someone with some bankroll could print up millions of copies of the Constitution (complete with some broad-worded explanations) and distribute them through the mail to all the citizens of the United States?

They could made in a small pamphlet form...hell...they could even have pictures!!!

There has to be a way to educate the masses in this country. The blind ignorance needs to stop!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This seems like a good idea, but who would write the explanations? Obama, maybe? The constitution expert? Hah. If these were distributed, there are some LEO's who fail to understand exactly what the constitution is. I remember seeing a video, wish I knew where and I could post it here, that showed a woman who was stopped by some deputies and asked to show her ID. She had done nothing wrong. It was just an ID check stop. She protested. One thing led to another and she was arrested. In her car was a copy of the constitution and the cops confiscated it. They weren't sure she was allowed to have this in her possession. They considered it possible subversive literature and needed advice from a superior in their department.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Getting a copy of the U.S. Constitution isn't that hard.

I think a video with a good actor, playing one of the founding fathers, reading the constitution would be a good thing. There are actor's out there who make a living portraying founding fathers (doing a school circuit, etc.).

An actor who read only biographies and the constitution itself to learn his role. Actor's can be pretty honest in their performances, where as politicians have a harder time with it.

new topics

join