It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When every American is out in a tent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Today, I just finished watching several news videos off the internet, of all these tent cities that keep popping up in the US and other Western 'Democracies'. This is right after I read a newsclip on Jones' site, that 12 ---trillion--- so far, has been milked to the Baillout Sucklings. That is right after I listened to a mention on radio news, about a once prosperous electronics store, clearancing out of it's very --last-- location. Etcetera, etcetera. So I'm getting the impression that "Let them eat cake" is the One policy in operation. I wonder if the people < well, they -look- like people, anyway) who are running my US, ever stop to think, "What will we do, when every American has no income and out in a tent?" This isn't a post that asks a specific question to ATS visitors, of course, but I'm so bothered and worried (yeah, and disillusioned) that I'm freakin-out. I guess it's a venting post. Maybe readers have interesting contributions here, if you want.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That is exactly what they want. For everyone to wait for the benevolent government to come and save them...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Asking the for the same type of preventitive feedback here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join