It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Cavuto destroys Congressman Grayson

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Giving the Treasury free reigns to decide who gets paid what with no restrictions and no scale?

How is this even Constitutional? It's not!

Listen to this freaking moron try to explain himself.

Another politician that needs to be voted out of OFFICE!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I just saw that.

Another Congressman who doesn't think about what he's doing, and can't see ten feet ahead.

Another member of the "Let's Get Stupid" Club.

How, and I mean HOW do these guys get elected?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yeah i just watched it as well and thought it was post worthy.

Look at the guy..i thought he was going to start crying.

He has no idea what he's doing.

I'm not sure what state he's from...but for cripes sake vote his ass out!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by dooper

I'm not sure what state he's from

Florida

www.graysonforcongress.com...

Too much Sun.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think I am going to take the rest of my money and invest it in puppet strings.

I bet I could make a huge return on my investment in Washington alone.

That guy deserved to get smacked around IMO.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Gotta love Neil. He is fun to watch when he gets fired up. I just saw that clip and couldn't believe it. Grayson just froze and resorted to backpedaling and speaking in circles much like Obama. I feel sorry for his constituents. Sadly, he represents the "Norm" in DC nowadays.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So Cavuto is rude for stopping this clown from repeating over and over again that he has no idea what he is doing? Oh, so now it's rude to demand a lawmaker to define a law?
Hell, Neil should have found a way to reach through space to smack this guy upside the head. But, as is the norm, I am not surprised by the hijinks in D.C. Wait, hijinks is too cute a word to use. That word better applies to the things my 7 year old grandson does from time to time. These activities in D.C. continue to be absurd and increasingly more criminal and deplorable.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If I stutter while I type this, I'm trying to keep from puking.

I'm from Florida!

This butt-fuzz is one of the liberal Democrats who rode the Wave of Change Obama introduced.

You can bet that sections of this will be found in TV ads of whoever runs against him.

And no, I'm not from central Florida - rather the northern Panhandle near Pensacola.

Just for reference, some call this area LA. Lower Alabama.

Southern, bone deep.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by dooper]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Idiocracy is our new reality.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I seen that David, he did it the other day too, gotta love it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Another lawyer?

Why does it seem like half the politicians are lawyers?en.wikipedia.org...

Another Harvard Law Grad.

If I wouldn't have checked...i would have thought he was a kindergarten drop out.

Read the Constitution much dumbass?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

They don't seem to know what they are talking about, I wish more commentators would follow his lead, don't cut these guys any slack.

To many times they let them get away BS, he must not be a very good lawyer.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hopefully, the idiocrats, like this slug, do not make such a mess of things that they can't be corrected, overturned.

Not a one of them should be retained in office. A pox on them all.

Never mind what limits or controls we put in place, just give us the power, and we'll take care of the rest. (I'm gonna puke.)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This guy Grayson is preying upon emotion over the AIG bonuses to pass some very nasty and potentially dangerous legislation. I'm glad that Neil ate his lunch.

Good thread, David. S+F.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh man David you never fail to give me a good read and watch. I couldnt even watch the whole interview because it made me so angry with that dumb #.

How do these people get into office?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Neil gave this guy congressman every opportunity to clarify what limitations the congress would put on this authority but he would never commit to anything, just kept tossing that ball elsewhere, smilling all the while.

sickening...

Neil also had some words today which were quite shocking to me until....

I will be glad when it's April 2

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You are right saying it's not constitutional, but Grayson is right saying it's done all the time--his primary defense.
"Legislatures make laws, not legislators." "We are a nation of laws, not of men." These fundamental principles of justice are violated as Grayson says "all the time."
I wish people would get as mad as Cavuto "all the time." But they don't. So guys like Grayson are what we get.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Politics is Politics, the problem is not that he's stupid, in fact he is a genius (the Congressman that is). His whole job is doing his best to keep his job. He doesn't care about the facts (if he did he would stand beside Ron Paul in his attempt to shoot down corruption). He doesn't care about the cost or how it will affect the citizens or the rest of the world or even the long term future of the USA. He doesn't care that some talk show host made him look like an idiot on national tv. He cares about his job. Getting elected to congress or the senate is the perverbial golden ticket to wealth. Lets face it, have you ever seen a poor member of congress? We have the lobbyist and way too many attorneys who might be able to pass law school (for anybody who has taken classes in any form of law you understand that its not hard and you don't need to be smart to do it, just clever). Good luck with the ballot box because even if he is not elected again its a case of "meet the new boss, same as the old boss". I dare any of you to prove me wrong, I will agree there are exceptions, but for the most part I am correct. If the citizens were to remove key individuals from office, it might just open the eyes of the remainders and get them to do the right thing. For instance you don't need to remove Obama (where is he from again?) you need to remove his key officials. You must also understand that any government is reactive, not proactive and is very hard to get its direction to change. I've heard people say there are two ways to fix this problem, the ballot box or the ammo box. Well I suggest you buy your ammo before they take it all away because without ammo, a gun is a very expensive club. How you choose to remove these politicians (local, state and federal) who are not working in our best interest is up to you, personally I prefer the ballot box. Don't be fooled, they know also the two boxes and they know what they are doing and they know what might happen that is why they are doing their best to take away the ammo box. I'm just sad that so many people fail to see the greater good and willing to protect our interests. Just so you know When I say our best interest, I mean the citizens as a whole, you know the body politic, what keeps America so great. I don't mean the stoner who wants pot to be legal, or the the women who want abortions, I'm talking about the greater good, we can sort those problems out later when the current threat is gone. In a way all of us need to give these guys respect and know how smart they really are, the keep the general public fighting with each other(for like the past 30 years about the same issues) while they carry on with their plans.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Fata

You are right saying it's not constitutional, but Grayson is right saying it's done all the time--his primary defense.
"Legislatures make laws, not legislators." "We are a nation of laws, not of men." These fundamental principles of justice are violated as Grayson says "all the time."
I wish people would get as mad as Cavuto "all the time." But they don't. So guys like Grayson are what we get.

The constitution is only a piece of paper, the fact that it is not adored by our elected officials who obviously fail to read it means its not worth the parchment its scribbled onto. It has become like the 10 commandments (for those of you who believe in God, I personally don't) a mere list of suggestions that can change any time depending on who is trying to make it fit their goals.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
They require high school students to read and learn the Constitution (I hope).

They require immigrants wanting to become citizens of the USA to learn and study the Constitution (I know, I used to live in England)

Why isn't it required by those that work in DC?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join