It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK NEWS- G20 Protesters Want a NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

2:43 "Bankers are very corrupt and they want a NWO"

Now Im not there protesting but isn't this what they don't want, a NWO?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What I understood her saying is that the protesters are saying that the the bankers are "very corrupt and want a new world order"

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I want to know who they want as a leader?

This is driving me crazy, no one trust anyone they are protesting for honesty and change, I am in agreement, I want honesty and change, who is the agent of change?

Please, protesting is fine, but we need solutions, all this time and energy it seems could have been better spent.

Is there one leader on this planet people trust?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Blundo

I want to know who they want as a leader?

I think the protesters all want themselves to be leader..... of course they'll be stumped when someone asked how to make a cup of tea!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There should be no leaders. Let there be lawmakers, but ultimately let the people decide everything.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthseeker31
What I understood her saying is that the protesters are saying that the the bankers are "very corrupt and want a new world order"

thats what I heard also. Its the bankers that want NWO, not the protesters.

Riots will not happen. thats my gut on it. Im watching the video, and I find the cops are very restrained. and half the crowd has camera and cell phones in their hands watching everyone else. maybe 1% of crowd is militant. probably less. riots can never break their police lines. Police are organized, with planners making minute to minute decisions, a crowd can have several leaders and not a very cohesive "force". think of the old battle lines before combat, like braveheart, rioters dont have a chance. they just make trouble. Imagine a well trained force of Rioters? Could cause some shXt, and break through police lines... At that point, police guns come out I suppose... just thinking out loud.
Brain Fart i think they call it.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why would the G-20 protestors want a New World Order? lol

Obviously they told the reporter lady that the BANKERS want a New World Order, which is true.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You all do realise that the term new world order can refer to many different things and means many different things to many different people right?

It does not necessarily refer to the generally accepted conspiracy theory definition; if you want the political/economic/social order of the world to change then you too want a new world order. So yes I imagine many of the protesters do want a NWO.

People need to stop jumping on any mention of a new world order as proof of their theories.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Mike_A]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
You all do realise that the term new world order can refer to many different things and means many different things to many different people right?

It does not necessarily refer to the generally accepted conspiracy theory definition; if you want the political/economic/social order of the world to change then you too want a new world order. So yes I imagine many of the protesters do want a NWO.

People need to stop jumping on any mention of a new world order as proof of their theories.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Mike_A]

What are you talking about?

If anything, the protestors there are AGAINST a New World Order. The leaders are meeting at the G-20 summit to discuss a New World Order, so if the protestors felt the same way, then what exactly would they be "protesting" about? lol, obviously they are against the globalists meeting at the G-20.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The protesters represent a number of different views and cannot be labelled as one big blob.

Some protestors have expressed a desire for a system different to what we have now, though not necessarily the same as what is being proposed by some of the G20 members but nevertheless something different. Hence a they want a new world order of some description.

My point being that someone using that term does not necessarily mean anything other than what it says. Do you agree that someone wanting a "new world order" does not necessarily want a world system with a single nation controlled by an elite? That's all I'm saying, that the reporter just means that the protesters she's talked to want something different.

top topics

join