It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Zoellick & Others: Channel 4 News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Robert Zoellick & Others: Channel 4 News

www.channel4.com

Jon Snow interviews the president of the World Bank, Robert Zoellick, about whether he believes we need more fiscal stimulus?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Did anyone see this interview in the last hour? What I found most interesting is the live interview after this one involving three people. Does anyone know who the names of these peoples? They were the head of the Liberty and Democracy institute, the head of the Havard Institute (Both American) and and Englishman.

The Person from the Liberty and Democracy (party, institute?) basically said point blank that the problem was that there were 13trillion dollars physically in the world economy whilst over 1 Quadrillion dollars existed in derivatives with no trace. Unless the source of all these toxic assets were found, there would not be a recovery.

Is this the first time this has been reported in the Main Stream Media in Britain as well as the US? Are people starting to realise the true cause hence all the rioting and protests?

The other two peoples in the interview basically laughed off his claims and skirted around the issue. Does anyone know his name!? I think it was Desouza or somthing along those lines, belonging to Liberty and Democracy Society or Institute. He seemed to know what he was talking about.

www.channel4.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
These events seem to be setting the stage for some sort of change or shift in power, I am very eager to see what comes about in the next few days and also what truths will be reported.

Also wanted to ask how much coverage of the London Protests is being reported in other Countries and what sort of vibe is associated with these reports?

The police seem to be holding back but i think this is more down to the fact that if they show any real physical force there is a fear that they will not be able to cope with the sheer numbers upon them.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Come on Two Flags and Three Stars!?

Il trade htem all if someone can tell me who this guy is so i can do some reading on him. Looks like a real stand up bloke. Did no-one else see it? If no-one else replys Im gonna have to find another way... I could email Channel 4 News but doubt I would get a reply... THATS WHY I NEED YOU!

top topics

join