It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Fluoridation is good. All water should be artificially fluoridated with whatever fluoride chemicals are available from the industries in the area.
2. Literally several hundred countries fluoridate their people through the water supply. I can’t name them all here and I seem to have mislaid my list, but rest assured, the people love it. Even the ones who get aching bones say: “I can put up with it as long as it is good for the poor children”. Only a few backward countries like Sweden, Switzerland, France, Netherlands etc. reject fluoridation (idiots!).
3. Years ago the average teenager had dozens of fillings. Now I feel quite certain they don’t have so many. Therefore it must be due to fluoride chemicals in the water. The mathematics and science are complicated. The average person can’t understand, and most people unfortunately are average. Trust me, I’m a dental scientist (yes, they do exist).
4. Fluoridation is natural, in a manner of speaking. The material used is kindly provided by phosphate fertilizer manufacturing works or aluminium smelters from their waste piles, and to my mind we should not waste their generous offers. It is a kind of recycling, don’t you think? Anyway, I don’t see what the big deal is. Some of us has to make living too! Plus, it stays it out of the earth and helps the environment.
6. Water fluoridation is recommended by countless important organizations and academies. I was at the Congress of the World Health Organization in 1969 when we voted in the endorsement of fluoridation, a memorable moment. The motion had been rejected many times, but I argued persuasively and won the day. The European scientists who opposed the endorsement had all gone to a staged cocktail party, (thank the Big Scientist in the sky).
7. Fluoridation is harmless. Fluoride is so safe I would happily feed it to, eh, my cat! Safety testing was never required because dentists and right-thinking people were convinced from the start that it was good. I do understand that it is used as a rat and cockroach poison but I do not consider that relevant to its human usage. Children and adults are not rats or cockroaches despite what some people say in the heat of the moment. Either way, the human body can take a lot before it dies.
8. Fluoridation is good, as I might have mentioned before.
9. Fluoridation puts dentists out of business. Look at New York, Dublin and Sydney. The dentists can’t find any work to do, which leaves all that extra money in your pocket. Please consider donating it to dental research, so we can bring you more wonders like fluoridation.
11. Fluoridation is cheap and cost effective, and cheaper than seeing a dentist. It has a surprising range of benefits for industries and is therefore good for some peoples economy.
About Dr. Cluck BSBDS [BS Bachelor of Dental Surgery?? ], PhD, Expert:
Dr. Cluck has given more lectures and radio interviews on fluoride than you the reader have had hot dinners. He has countless degrees from all kinds of institutes of higher learning. He believes that we should again use DDT everywhere, asbestos in appliances, lead in paint, and mercury in everyday items. “The damned greenies and health nuts have a lot to answer for” he has said.
Dr. Cluck was at the forefront of developing genetically engineered plants, animals and viruses. He founded the Cluck Institute of Applied Fluoride Technology and other Marvelous Inventions for the Benefit of Mankind (CIAFTMIBM Pty. Ltd.)
PS: This was sent to us by Australian fluoridation fighter David McRae [Slightly modified, ED.]