It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is The Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is a totally innocent question, although some of you wont think so, which I suppose fits in quite well with the question, which is, is there any conspiracy that we all believe in or don’t believe in?

There’s just so many conspiracies that are on this site, from ancient civilisations, to creation of humans, space travel, aliens, monsters, black ops, moon landings, Martian cities, NASA, both rods and orbs, celebrities still alive, reptoids, Bibles & religion, hollow earth, Nazi Antarctic camps, disinformation generators, NWO, Illuminati, 2012, Planet X & Nibiru and on and on it goes. (Apologies if your particular favourite conspiracy is not included here, but that’s part of the conspiracy, or is it?)

So in short is there a conspiracy that everyone believes in, or everyone doesn’t?

If this isn't the right place to post it (Skunk Works) I presume a Nice Mod will help by moving it to the right location, which is appreciated!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't have a favorite conspiracy. In fact, I am now working on a formula that unites all the conspiriacies in the world into one gigantic conspiracy, so we don't have to worry about all the little conspiracies.
Just as physics works toward a unified field theory, I am working on a unified conspiracy theory. Once I accomplish this, we can do away with all these worrisome threads, and combine them into one thread that will be at least a thousand pages long.
I shall endeavor to have this finished by next April 1st.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith

I shall endeavor to have this finished by next April 1st.

I'd be careful with the launch date of your theory.
Unless, that's the idea

The thread is intended not for a favourite, but a conspiracy that everyone does believe in.

An example would be that I personally believe that aliens do come to Earth. I just have trouble in believing that they have craft that light up for all to see

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

I don't have solid beliefs in conspiracies right now because there can be 'double conspiracies' a conspiracy within a conspiracy so to say.

We have things like 'multiple levels of deception'

There's conspiracy that greys are bad, who knows that aren't actually abducting humans and mutilating cows and stuff. What if the abductees are part of disinfo against greys.. What if they're actually trying to help us and they let us percieve them as enemies... But that is just an example... I'm not saying they are good...

But as my rule of thumb. Popular majority has always been mistaken. If they believe grays are good, then they are bad. If abortion is good to them, then it's bad. If TV is good, then it's bad and so on and so forth...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
How about bosnians like jerry Sienfield and goerg cnastanza and elina prtending the be Grace and Simone people .

Anhow the guys in this known galaxy there are 3 of us , the eskimoe Johhny , Tula with his indian farm planet with 2 types of indian from another universe and my people the luti types or whadever . We are 3 people's , Shilo is 2 peoples and 3 solars is 3 peple and that us in this known universe . We basically had the 3 solar commune in a neighbouring galaxy to this one i am in that is on Johhny the eskimoes turf , us Luti types had Shilo HUge here in the old days and by accident we had his indian 2 other types from another universe , vanny and Joe are GONE from this planet so is Silo now yay this planet is just Luti types or whatever soon and we are refugee's as well this scene will be done soon .

Tula is sorta our roamer of the 3 peoples and yes LONg ago we lieked each others persona but with tula have both Indians on his farm planet and Johhny the eskimoe having 3 solars and friends on one of his planets in his turf and us finishing the refugee scene here in canada we now dont liek eahc other all 3 but we are always 3 peoples and dude I care , I really do .

man , what a weird lief , I a luti type or whadever even on TV they used to call us that . Freaking ukranians and bosnians THE ENEMY hiding , gone Frevr .

Buye canada , nice to live here guys thankz lots .

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If you search this forum you will see a pattern on a few conspiracy's.

Like Evolutionist. blame Christians for Darwin theory not totally a law.

And homosexuals blame christians ...For about everything under the sun.

So when your conspiracy start's losing momentum..blame a christian on ats...

People will jump on you tjread like hotcake's... Did he say Christians did that.....STAR AND FLAG FOR YOU!!!!

OHH edited forgot to add...Jew's Hold higher conspiracy's...in history lol
Btw i am not religious...just stating the obvious.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Ive only realised this yesterday after looking into things for over a decade which might be long for some and short for others.

There is only one conspiracy when you connect the jigsaw puzzle.

Think about who this is against apart from the people.

Dont like it?

Truth hurts but the truth will also set you free.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I guess the one unifying conspiracy is that we each believe that we have an opinion that other people would want to hear. Yes, there are some wall-flowers that would not pass judgement on anything, never speak out of turn or act against the wishes of others.

We each promote a conspiracy of self-validation, especially here on ATS otherwise why would we bother posting? The thing is, is the conspiracy a detraction from the natural state of a hive-mind, or is the conspiracy an attempt to create an unnatural hive-mind?

I have just touched on this in another ATS thread, Twitter: The Soundbyte Nation as it seems that such social networking sites promote a common behavioural norm born of conformity and the illusion of importance.

Maybe I'm just a curmudgeon though

top topics

join