It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child care works guilty of assault for threatening boy, 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Sandra Kaye Ingraham, 60, and her daughter Kelly Sandra Ingraham, 28, of Kelmscott, were both accused of having held a kitchen knife to the four-year-old and threatening to "chop'' or "cut'' off his penis on three different occasions.

Outside the court, the boy's grandmother told reporters that since the assaults, the boy had tried to harm himself a number of times and she'd been forced to hide her kitchen knives.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Robert Clements told the court both of the accused had held a large kitchen knife 30cm away as they threatened the boy.

"I'll chop your willy off'', "I'll chop it off'' and "I'll cut it off'' were among the threats made to the four-year-old, Sgt Clements said.

www.news.com.au...

This is so sad. It's so sad that he's trying to harm himself now.

These "caretakers" should rot in jail until they die. This little boy will be scarred for the rest of his life. We Americans all cry out and point to so many damaging things in our culture are hurting our children beyond repair, but nannies, who have existed for a long time, can still have some of the most profound and negative effects on children.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
As a partial believer in Freudonian ways.

This can severely harm the child psychologically. It is probably one of the tops. Held next to a parent being murder in front of him.

Rot in jail until they die. PAH, not good enough for me, your last post was a bit out there in my taste, but this, this is out of line! These people should be........ well I don't know but terrible things.

YOU never harm a child, threaten to harm them, or hint at harming them, as their guardian. Or anyone for that matter.

What motivates people to do this, seriously what in the world would make you do this, and Psychologically, F--- up this child. Who as I conclude did nothing but be a 4 year old.

Rant over. Haha, woah I just hate people like these depicted.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yeah they went about it the wrong way for sure.

But there is something very wrong with that little boy too, something smells fishy about the whole thing, I would be looking into his home life if I were the authorities.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I flagged this for the sole reason that it is these injustices, that we tend to look over, as common occurences, when in fact these should not happen, ever under any circumstance.

I hope it reaches people, and presses outrage.

In a non fear mongering way, but solution finding way.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Yeah they went about it the wrong way for sure.

But there is something very wrong with that little boy too, something smells fishy about the whole thing, I would be looking into his home life if I were the authorities.

The way he is acting, to me, indicates he is traumatized by the events and perhaps due to this trauma, is in a sense, acting out the threat he recieved from those women....

I dont know, I dont know much about psychology, but I would bet that the reason this boy is doing that to himself with the knife, is directly related to his trauma invovling being threatened with a knife.

What happened to this kid is just plain wrong. This kid clearly needs therapy now, as he is causing bodily harm to himself. I hope this boy gets the help he most certainly, needs and deserves.

Peace and love

GST

How sad.

new topics

top topics

join