It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is WHY Humans Can't see the Truth...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Let's also not forget that just because a person say Item A is te truth doesn't make it the truth. The fact is you yourself could be wrong

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Where is the manuscript. It's difficult to go through 250 posts to find it on the other thread, Please post it again.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I know I wont be summoning any spirits, I AM open minded and I DO believe in stuff, hence, why I am not going to use some # to possibly bring evil spirits to me. Thats a door I don't need opened thank you, I sleep quite well thank you! I have gemstones and talisman's around where I sleep to protect me from such things. Just ordered another, King Solomon's talisman on ebay too to promote well being and properity,

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
dude, I really wanted to check out your older post but you just pushed me away with all this attitude.
I'm pretty sure that you haven't been practicing what you preach.
Try to understand that you can't make people change, you can show them an alternative path, but at the end of the day it will be up to them to choose to change. In fact, the more you whine and complain people are not following your way the more people will avoid you and in a way you sort of discredit yourself.

remember, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

just focuse on yourself for now

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Being open minded means you consider all possibilities, not that you immediately believe everything anyone ever says to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
First of all, not everyone is a) that interested in your subjective experinces with portals or b) particularly compelled by your evidence. Therefore, your previous thread could never be considered 'the best' by the whole ATS community, and it is certainly not up to you wether or not it is. It's ok if people challenge you, it's what makes a site like this interesting.

You have not argued any points in this thread at all. You have merely stated your opinions. Simply calling people liars or ignorant in answer to their objections is the lowest form of debate - and being as we are all here to do just that you might consider showing a little more respect to members. I think the main reason that people are flaming you here is your lack of humilty and tact toward the issue you have.

Finally you haven't even acknowledged or responded to the people here who have supported you who, incidentally, have had made some interesting points. This suggests to me that you do not want to encourage discussion but rather have a moan.

I don't mean to offend you here, but don't expect to be taken seriously if this is your approach.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join