It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Weird "ufo" vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ok im posting a link to a strange ufo vid i ran across lastnite on youtube.to me it looks like a piece of something maybe trash,balloon,or whatever flying through the air,but they are also "orbs" in the vid as well.i wanted to post this cause of the jump rope vid i saw posted. www.youtube.com...
what do youll think? a good find?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Why is a cluster of about 6 foil balloons blowing in the wind "weird?"

I'm not seeing anything unusual at all here. Where I live, and on a clear day, you can spot a good number of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Notice the way it was tumbling? I would have to say it was something burning up on re-entry. I do not think it was a meteor. It looks like a machine of some kind to me. Maybe an old satellite

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Notice the way it was tumbling? I would have to say it was something burning up on re-entry. I do not think it was a meteor. It looks like a machine of some kind to me. Maybe an old satellite

...burning up on re-entry!?

Do you even know what happens to objects when they enter earth's atmosphere from orbit? How fast they burn away, and how quickly they descend? Not to mention the friction of air alone would cause any object with sufficient mass to erupt into a VERY bright burst of flame...

I mean...wow. That's so far out of left-field I don't even know where to begin...

Here is a daylight meteor for example:

www.youtube.com...

And here is a cluster of mylar balloons:

www.youtube.com...

HUGE difference.

[edit on 3/30/2009 by LogicalResponse]

top topics

join