It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not 'Lovin' It,' Man Shoots Rounds With His Sawed Off Shot Gun At McDonald's Drive-Through!!!???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have to say this news story is pretty sorry and pretty scary...kookoo for cocoa puffs...
Men like this should not be owning guns...! Guess he woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and could not get his Egg McMuffin!!!

This makes the gal look pretty sane...the one who called 911 as McDonalds tried to keep her money after they could not deliver her Chicken McNuggets!

A McDonald's drive-through was shot up early Sunday after a customer was angered that the restaurant had shifted from the lunch menu to the breakfast menu, police said.

The driver of a white Dodge Intrepid pulled into the drive-through at about 2 a.m. at McDonald's at 210 W. 500 South in Salt Lake City and ordered food from the lunch and dinner menu, police said.

When a clerk told her the restaurant was serving only items from the breakfast menu, the woman drove to the second window, police said. Two men got out of the car, and one pulled a sawed-off shotgun out of the trunk, police said. He fired once or twice into the drive-though window before the two men and the woman left on 500 South and turned north on 300 West, police said.

www.sltrib.com...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by burntheships]

Mod Note: Breaking General News Posting Guidelines- Please Review This Link

And most importantly, the submission must be made via the Submit News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.

[edit on Mon Mar 30 2009 by Jbird]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's not the first shot fired at a McDonalds, and it won't be the last.
I think everyone remembers the bloodbath in San Ysidro with 22 people shot dead and 19 others with bullet wounds.

The world will always have crazy people.:shk:

Pull this up on Google...
www.google.ca...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh my gosh! What a tragic story! I never knew about that, and now that I do I am so sad I posted this.

I was thinking about the gal that called 911 after McDonalds would not give her her money back...So sad, that story you posted. No wonder I do not post too often on BTS...it is all so sad...and even sick!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Oh my gosh! What a tragic story! I never knew about that, and now that I do I am so sad I posted this.

Don't despair for posting a current topic, and continue posting any news item you think should be brought to the attention of the ATS/BTS members.

We may not understand the mania that causes people to react this way, but I think it's important for us to examine each incident so we learn, and hopefully, perhaps, a future incident can be prevented.

Keep posting....

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I guess these kinds of criminal acts occur everywhere, something about it though that poeple get so riled up at McDonalds?

top topics

join