It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passenger In Flight Filmed UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I do not know how i feel about this vid but i just dug it out and thought of making a thread to see what you think.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am no expert but that seems likely to be real. The plane wings are clearly shown for reference. Have you any idea where this was taken?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
As much as I have been waiting for a good passenger video, as many sightings say such videos exist, this is an obvious fake.

second line

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
hmm, this looks to be computer generated, sorry to be a downer.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

I hope its real George

But I have no expertise in CGI, so I always F and S UFO vids for the effort

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm no expert either; The primary thing that seems troublesome with the video is that the person taking the video doesn't follow the "ufo" upward when it moves out of frame, or continue filming in hope of catching it again.

Glad you shared it George ... cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am not a CGI expert at all, but for real, just watch it. It's just missing the palm trees.

ignore this line.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
1. What type of plane is that?

2. Shortest claim of evidence I have seen. 13 seconds worth to be exact.

3. The viewer seems undisturbed.

CX

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
As much as I have been waiting for a good passenger video, as many sightings say such videos exist, this is an obvious fake.

Care to share how this is an obvious fake?

Don't get me wrong, i'm saying it's real either, but for those of us who are not UFO or CGI experts, i think it would be helpfull to hear how it's faked.

CX.

[edit on 30/3/09 by CX]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if it is real or not.
no one believes in video footage any more because CGI is just to good now.

even if a person sees something with their own eyes, they will still doubt what they saw.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is a CGI made in response to another (lame) CGI: Lotharartist, an italian CGI artist, simply responded to another video in order to show to its LAME author how many mistakes he made and how much he had to learn. Lesson learned? I dont know.

Anyway:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
original discussion of the video to which this one was made in response to

www.youtube.com...
LotharArtist's channel: this is the guy who made the video in the OP in order to show to that lamer that with CGI you can do much better (isn't it?).

The author of this video is LotharArtist, i can try to invite him here, but let me say that the purpose of the video of the op was to show to some guy how much LAME he was.
Nuff said.
Thanks for sharing.

Btw: wanna see some REAL CGI artist?
here you go:

... or here

[edit on 30/3/2009 by internos]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think is fake because:

About the CGI UFO Cosne-Sur-Loire - Numero 6 - Partizan Labs
Its a good CG but the artist should pay attention a little more about the shadow. The shadow is a little out of place in the video because of the contrast.

[edit on 30/3/09 by blackcube]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks man! Your presence is always a blessing! I don't think many top your expertise around here

CX

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thanks Internos

I think i'm just getting fed up with hearing, "It's fake!" with no added comment or proof of how it's fake.

I can understand how people find it hard to tell these days, but if members could add just a little info to thier claims of a hoax, these forums would be ten times more interesting to visit!

CX.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So Internos er uhm can ya tell us how you really feel about it? I think its lame but not sure where I got that idea from.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Poor CGI on the OP's video.

When the craft goes behind the wing look at the far engine and the space between the wing and the front of the engine. You see the sky there and should see the craft when it dips below the wing. You don't see it but then it suddenly comes out underneath it.

Just another visual clue on that.

Guess I should've clicked on blackcube's link before I posted.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Pocket_Aces]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

blackcube, you nailed it!

Unless the UFO activated its cloaking device for those 2 seconds.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Thanks Internos I think I speak for everyone else when I say, if you're going to debunk someone give a reason why and maybe some evidence to support or prove the debunk. Simply stating fake is a waste of time. Thank you for actually debunking instead of just nay saying.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Unless this plane is flying on the very edge of our atmosphere, I'm going to say it is fake.

When the ufo flys upward you see the sky at the bottom 2/3 is blue but the very top is black, as if it was space.

Besides that. I want to know what type of plane that is. The engeine is sticking out way to much in front to wing. I have fueled every private jet and alot of commercial jets and I have never seen anything like that.

The engines almost looked as if they were put on backwards.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The contrast of the UFO is bit different from that of the wing and engine.
Plus the camera jitter and vibration doesn't match and is not in sync with the object.
Still pretty cool though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join