It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police use CS spray in Parliament

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Police use CS spray in Parliament

news.bbc.co.uk

Police have dealt with an incident in Parliament involving guests attending a party thrown by the Conservative party chairman Eric Pickles.

Police sources confirmed at least one person, believed to be a journalist, was arrested following the fracas and that CS spray was used to subdue them.

It is understood the row started at the party and continued in a nearby corridor when an officer intervened.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I guess someone got a bit too drunk on the subsidised booze they get there..

Either that or the journalist asked some questions thatcut too close to the bone.

Really good to see these snobs getting some of the punishment that they enforce onto us too.

They've got a taste of what life is really like, now lets hope that it wakes them up and they start to listen to what the public say.

This is just another 'abuse' they may worm their way out of though..

I'm kinda glad they've had a punch up at a party though..

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Now that made me laugh, its as funny as the Vice Presidents daughter who has been busted on video taking illegal coc-a-cola at a party. Oh yes the person who has the video is requesting some serious bills for him to deliver the video footage.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Sure as heck made me laugh too.

But the updated story still has its questionable side to it...

The pair, whom Tory sources identified as journalists, left the event but continued arguing and were stopped in the corridor by a police officer.

One man was aggressive and CS spray was used. He was arrested and taken to a nearby police station for questioning.

Some of the guests at the event told the BBC they thought it was an over-reaction but Commons sources said a police officer received minor injuries in the incident.

It is understood that the incident happened in the corridor behind the Speaker's chair, at the same time as MPs were debating Africa.

Sources said parliamentary sittings had not been disrupted.

ummm, hold on...did you not just say that it was a party? If so, why are you reportng a debate on Africa.... unless there are two seperate events going on...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
What 'minor injuries' did the officer recieve?
If its like any other 'injuries' that officers have recieved in the duty of beating up civilians , injuries like a broken nail, a scratched thumb, and a self induced nose bleed.

And its nice to see that arguments in the good old Houses' of Parliament are broken up good and proper by using CS spray.

Mind you NO ONE is allowed to die in the HOP either, one time I was there , someone had a heart attack, they physically carried him out into the street before the ambulance got there incase he died.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Its another event, i am not referring to that party. As you can see i did type "Vice Presidents" daughter, it has nothing to do with Africa, but the U.S.

new topics

top topics

join