It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future of total surveillance and loss of privacy : National Geographic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I don’t know that there is much I can say about this to tempt you to watch the video. If I just say you really need to take a look because this is in my opinion is humanities last stand before freedom is lost.

Can it be that these young ones are so easily tempted in this way or does the video distort the truth?. At the moment chipping is all about the carrot a reward but later we will see the stick the toe the line change.

It’s on track to happen now I don’t see how it could be stopped.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
"I think this is the future," says the doctor.

Not MY future pal! I will die before accepting this crap - at least I will be free.

Once it's in, and you don't like it 5 years later when it becomes TOO invasive - it's too late. You don't play nice or obey your masters, they just turn you off.

Who in hell would want that for their children? I don't get it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Oh boy! They are glamorizing these chips now. In time, I think they will regret getting these. Like my granny used to say, " You can laugh now, but you'll be a-crying later".

[edit on 30-3-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo
I don’t know that there is much I can say about this to tempt you to watch the video. If I just say you really need to take a look because this is in my opinion is humanities last stand before freedom is lost.

Can it be that these young ones are so easily tempted in this way or does the video distort the truth?. At the moment chipping is all about the carrot a reward but later we will see the stick the toe the line change.

It’s on track to happen now I don’t see how it could be stopped.

This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me need to sit down for a second and.................fart
bet you werent expecting that.

In seriousness this is actually very scary when looking at the bigger population. The RFID chips will be in UK ID cards as well.

Ill not be taking anything even near this. I will be walking away from society.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So Cool Bring it on.
One chip my ass we can have many chips and choose which chip We present I love it especially with that Fat Bar Owner.I have Credit you Fool check my Chip I have $495,000 left off my $600,000 but now I'm leaving so I would like My $495,000 Credit back Please now!

Like I said "So Cool Bring it on"

Zelong.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I dunno about anyone else but watching that video gave me the sickest feeling in my stomach ever (apart from the tenth planet idea's).

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
OP, I can't believe this thread is not getting more hits and being flagged. Great find.

So many ATS members argue the whole chip issue saying it will never happen. They often jump all over the sources like Alex Jones and others who have informed us about the chips for sometime.

But National Geographic?? Thats a tough one to debunk...........

I think in order to get more hits on your thread you may need to retitle it.

Its just my suggestion because more ATS members need to see this video......

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Also I would like to add did you notice the company name on the document the individual signed in the doctors office??

VeraChip............

This club looks like it might have been a test case. If this club used the chip and doctors are implanting the chip there must be others...........

A little homework needed!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have been monitored non stop since 1992, and its hell. Cannot do anything in my life, and people do not let you live your life.

Any person that thinks all this is good, is out of there mind, and especially as the people doing this are useless, as has been proven in my life.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It will be glamorized and turned into a fad at first, then everyone who doesn't take the chip will be ostracized. Soon after that it will be required to buy or sell. It's coming, like it or not. The only question is "will you accept it?" I for one will gladly hurl myself in front of a bus before taking the chip and everyone i know feels the same way.

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
OP, I can't believe this thread is not getting more hits and being flagged. Great find.

So many ATS members argue the whole chip issue saying it will never happen. They often jump all over the sources like Alex Jones and others who have informed us about the chips for sometime.

But National Geographic?? Thats a tough one to debunk...........

I think in order to get more hits on your thread you may need to retitle it.

Its just my suggestion because more ATS members need to see this video......

Thank you Cloudsinthesky - I was hoping also that there would be more reaction still you never know who’s on at the time. But its important so at the same time as answering you it will give it a bump.
Come on guys you can’t believe this is a good thing its electronic branding.

join