It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

String Theory (in my mind)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Does this happen to anyone else?
I'm a firm believer in string theory. Just throughout the day i get these headaches. Durring these i usualy convulse violently and am flooded with images of what could have happened. My father abused me as a child. Im not sure if it my mind tapping into the other strings or what. About a year ago i locked myself in a cold dark place. When i came out Ross Perot was running again and i had a better job. I woke up in a hospital (again) those western medicine (witch doctors if you ask me) told me that i was in a comma for 3 weeks this time. last time i smeared myself with garbage and tried to cross the freeway. But durring these convulsions its like there are other dimensions out there that only i can see and nobody believes me. does this happen to anyone else?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
what exactly do the strings in your head have to do with your brains disfunctionality?
strings in string theory are theoretically what make up the atoms that make the molecules that make the cells which essentially make you.

now the fact that you can look at your skin and not be able to visually distinguish individual cells means those cells are pretty #ing SMALL.

now can you my friend tell me how small you think those strings are gonna be???

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

[edit on 30-3-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sweet86

The problem seems to be in your brain. From what you have described, your brain is vivdly imagining things while you are experiencing these convulsions. Something similar happens in near death experiences.

You are not going to any other dimension, your brain is playing tricks on you. I strongly suggest that you consult a neurologist and get a brain scan done, especially Electro Encephlogram (EEG)

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Im not crazy guys. This is real it happens to me i see what i see. I see a doctor a REAL doctor that gives me tons of vitamin D, he has 2 kids AND he listnes to the misfits.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
see now... your putting it on.

if you think your gonna get some attention here because you think you are special, get in line buddy.
you still haven't shown me that you can gather evidence for what ever it is your trying say here.
if you are smart enough you can get other people to get it for you. but that's just not in the spirit of denying IGNORANCE.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
being a freshman round i can tell you points don't mean much round here really. is that fact or fiction?
it's about

1. learning for yourself
  2. understanding the difference between disinformation and true fact
  3. denying ignorance
  4. and not make tihs< up

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sweet86
Does this happen to anyone else?
I'm a firm believer in string theory. Just throughout the day i get these headaches. Durring these i usualy convulse violently and am flooded with images of what could have happened. My father abused me as a child. Im not sure if it my mind tapping into the other strings or what. About a year ago i locked myself in a cold dark place. When i came out Ross Perot was running again and i had a better job. I woke up in a hospital (again) those western medicine (witch doctors if you ask me) told me that i was in a comma for 3 weeks this time. last time i smeared myself with garbage and tried to cross the freeway. But durring these convulsions its like there are other dimensions out there that only i can see and nobody believes me. does this happen to anyone else?

I am sorry but I think you need to reassemble your post into something more believable.

You see (for me) there is not a single item, not the tiniest shred in your post that could even make me think twice about what you have presented.

Here’s an idea for you, printout this entire thread and go ask a doctor what he thinks.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a note to your doctor.....

to whom it may concern,
sweet86 is experiencing was has been identified is figjam syndrome.
it is currently at a developed stage and can only be treated with a sock full of pennies. it is my recommendation that this treatment be administered every four hours until syptoms disist.
if inflammation occurs apply thin strips of bamboo at approximately 150 feet per second.

sinscerely
MD spearhead

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

I could've sworn that the proper treatment was a sockful of ball-bearings

Anyway buddy you may want to watch Butterfly Effect, sounds like your trying to describe that movie to us here. I would think that if you rubbed yourself down with garbage an ran across the highway you would be locked up in an insane asylum.

I also think that if you are seeing a doctor he is giving you all the information and treatment you need so asking the good folks here probably will not do you anything more than a little attention for your ego. The main reason for that thought is close to no one on this site is going to be as qualified as your dr, and no one will have your medical history reports except you M.D.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My friend Dr.Rufus red thinks that you are on to somthing send me a private message and we could organize some further tests. are you allergic to Rohypnol?

top topics

join