It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans are 100% percent agressive electricity and no time exists and never existed....it is all nons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
humans are 100% percent agressive electricity and no time exists and never existed....it is all nonsence ..

The above statement is true. Its scientifically true!

But what does this mean?? Multidimensions (yes obviously true) from this statement. Our conciousness is controlled by modern day man, work and law, this is all shifting our conciousness to be aware of our capabilities and is only measured in todays society in wealth and success, as man we can change gods creation in his name, as we was created in his image for his cause or we can be evil and create destruction and as a result will be cast into hell or our own destruction. Is this the lessons of the bible because i have never been religeous.

But i feel it in my soul and this is a new feeling im 21 years old. Is it my age or are others awaking to this truth? Lets face it our lifes are run by others! we get a job which it pays us to live without suffering! But as a species i STRONGLEY FEEL we should we should be apart of somthing bigger.

I have never really been spirtual or beleived in the bible but i sure feel in my heart / soul which is a recent feeling that the bible has lessons in it that we still need to learn. And i also feel in my heart that we need to learn them fast otherwise as a species we shall become no more because we would be no use to gods creation. (God is a force and not a man).

What do others feel and think on this subject,. And are others thinking the same, and is it a recent thinking or somthing you have thought for a long time?

Judgement day will it ever come.. Where did this thought come from!? the bible yes but before that?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by theflashor]

[edit on 29-3-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread please move if needed :S

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
...i sure feel in my heart / soul which is a recent feeling that the bible has lessons in it that we still need to learn. And i also feel in my heart that we need to learn them fast...

Then why are you wasting time posting in an internet forum? Go get reading!!! Maybe enroll in a parochial school. Time is of the essence. Be sure to come back in a few years and tell us what you have learned.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The Bible was written for man from man i beleive that but at the same time theres laws of the universe we need to learn from the bible if that makes sense, love unity and helping others.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There are many good bible study books you can find at the public library or book store.

I Prefer to buy my books as I like to use them as references and get personal with books and want to keep them. Books have always been my best friends.

Get the books, study, and then you will be able to answer your questions.

I would recommend you also study other religions. You will them be armed to make an educated choice of what religion, if any, you want to call your own.

I am a Christan but I have studied and respect other beliefs.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i have studied them, or should i say touched the surface but, they have a message! all of them why..?? now science would teach us we are atoms and so on part of a bigger picture (EARTH IS TINY!!!!) now god created everything thats in existance. Whats our cause! to help that existence thats what i feel. The bible and other beleives are full of man made bs but the under lyeing message is obvious! love and to help!?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

What a load of turds. This is absolute disinformation.

The truth is the human soul is absolute static. Black holes create matter and destroy and absorb it as well. So do humans. We create a different kind of matter, we create ideas and memories, we remember things in a certain context, we play roles in life, we decide to be a certain somebody and to see the world through a certain view. We are actors who create our own worlds. We are conciousness. We are what we believe to be.

Yes ghosts are dense spirits who think they are what they have experienced. I would say they have matter attached to them, but it is also of their creation.

Our bodies are inhabited by other entities, but they have a different role, to make our bodies function if the head soul leaves it partially. The lead soul in your body is YOU. There are other entities creating a force field around your physical body, their main purpose is to hold together your body as a survival unit. If you go into a sleep paralysis, you're partially out of your body, sometimes, if you conciously decide to go further off in the state of sleep paralysis, then these entities call you out, and tell you to come back , because your body is not dying, therefore you must not leave it yet. They are there to make you stay, because another soul can take your place and the whole purpose of life is to learn and to gain new information... by leaving you would defeat the whole purpose of the journey you have taken, just as suicide.

And all those UFOS hovering above the skies are actually trying to pick up souls without bodies, they pick you up if you drift out of your body partially too.

top topics

join