It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 truth member Luke Rudkowski was arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
get your poster and sticker hi res image here
farm4.static.flickr.com...

www.infowars.com...
Snip~~
WeAreChange founder and activist Luke Rudkowski was arrested at the Hilton Hotel on Manhattan today for attempting to question New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg about his refusal to pay for the health care of 9/11 first responders. Rudkowski had Infowars press credentials and a video camera when he was singled out by Bloomberg’s security in the lobby of the hotel located at West 53rd Street and Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Avenue).

Luke Rudkowski.

According to a post on the WeAreChange blog Rudowski and other members of WeAreChange were confronted and asked questions by hotel security and Bloomberg’s security detail. Rudkowski was apparently singled out and forcibly detained at the hotel and subsequently handed over to the New York Police, who arrested him on a charge of trespassing. Rudkowski was also charged with impersonating a member of the press.

Infowars is a bona fide press organization. Alex Jones operates numerous news websites in addition to hosting a nationally syndicated talk radio show that is currently rated as the most listened to talk show over the internet. Jones’ Infowars and Prison Planet have broken numerous stories, including one covering the MIAC controversy that was picked up by the Associated Press and mentioned by Fox News host Glenn Beck and radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh.

[Mod Edit - reduced quote, added external source tags]
Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
ATS prefers it's members to add there own comments and ideas, not just cut and paste whole pages from other web sites.

[edit on 29/3/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I expect the truth is that he was running his mouth at the law enforcement officers yet again.

Don't taze me bro!

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Luke is always polite...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by limdull]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yeah, I am sure he is always polite, like at that Build-a-burger group meeting thingy when he ran his mouth and wouldn't shut up about the new world order conspiracy, then started yelling at them they were criminals and so forth. Yeah, real polite.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Insolubrious]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

they are criminals. he is polite compared to how i would treat them. they are all a bunch of treasonous swine, they should be drug out in the streets and tarred and feathered. that would be polite.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Well, They are criminals and Luke has more guts than you will ever have.

What do you have against the guy anyway?

Don't Taze me bro? wtf?!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
if he didn't get a warning.......... then its not trespass, also he had a press id... so no he did not impersonate the press... he should sue the hotel and NYPD.. use the money to expand

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Guts, why doesn't he go get a real job and do something like run for city council to change the world for everyone instead of being a media whore. He is registered press from ALex Jones which allows him into these types if events. A 22 y/o wanna be who in between playing WOW decides to hunt down those he is jeaolus of and who fill positions he could never hope or wish to attain.

Oh, you are sooo cooooolllll..This is a great pic, like a 17 y/o on myspace...

Don't taze me bro....LOL...that guy was a classic tard....

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

i assure you he is not jealous of those crooks. he lost a family member in 9-11, so he has every right in the world to ask such a question from bloomberg. maybe he pursues these criminals because of something called "integrity"? he has more honor than you do. he is actually out there be pursecuted for asking tough questions. you sit on the internet making snarky comments about people who actually have balls. honestly why so much hate for someone who is actually standing up for something they believe in? are you jealous of him? it looks like you are.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
NY show some support get a poster to hang.
www.zazzle.com...

Sticker sets
www.zazzle.com...

Any sales profits will go to WE ARE Change

[edit on 29-3-2009 by limdull]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

You see, this is the problem. Luke DID NOT lose someone on 9/11 but he wrote a tribute to a friend who lost a father. See, you facts are distorted and you listen to someone who lies for attention.

Jealous of this douche? Are you kidding? There is no hate towards this guy in what I write, just stating facts that he is bull.

Also, he was not detained for asking questions. Just like the last time. If you do that, you can be charged with civil disobedience and things of that nature. He should be careful or they can charge him with battery for verbal abuse.

You people are following and listening to people who lie which is no better than those you are trying to expose.

I have more integrity and pride in the dead skin flakes on my arms than this guy....

[edit on 29-3-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Please use the pre-existing thread for this topic.

Thread closed.

top topics

join