It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are DEBT slaves, WAKE UP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I’m sorry if I am pointing out the obvious… (And if my post is

choppy, I am not perfect)

This has been discussed before but I think this needs constant

attention and it’s this national debt clock I

came across not too long ago, and its fregen scary.

www.usdebtclock.org...

The USA owes too much, spends too much, and is flickering like

a bad light bulb. It will eventually blow,

what goes up, must go down.

I’m no economist, I’m no lawyer, I’m just a victim, err citizen of

this country. We were robbed! (And still are!)

When will we stand up, at least 51% of us stand up, and

peacefully end this robbery that’s happening in

front of our eyes?

All this money that’s going to banks, but the citizen is not

getting a bailout. Why do the banks skate free,

while john and Jane doe have to slave everyday a 9-5 job, and

have 20-25% of their paycheck garnished

to pay for these (banks bad decisions.) we went to WAR for less

than this. Yet, we let this pilfering go on

and on daily, as our tax dollars go overseas, while Jane and john

lose their house, because one of them

lost their job and could no longer afford their mortgage. Yea

there is a relief program, but a LOT fall

short of receiving this help, yet these banks STILL KEEP THE

MONEY AND ARE MAKING MONEY. What do

we get? NOTHING! We still get taxed, and charged these rates,

and when we fail to make a payment or

two, we lose the house. What about the $80,000 – $150,000 I

put into the house, do I get it back? NO

we get kicked out, they keep the house and the money we gave

them, and we still get taxed, and the tax

dollars are being sucked into these banks… to cover their

behinds. Jane and Joe, break up, pay for the

divorce, and share custody of their children and are still debt

slaves…. To the banks!

(Cont)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
IM sorry if I lose you but, I’m sort of frustrated, like a lot of us

on here, and around the country. When

will we wake up and realize were slaves to these financial

institutions? There are so many credit card

offers that arrive in my mailbox, like they are trying to bait me,

or a member of my FAM. We all know

that a $5,000 credit card cannot be paid off in full, if you have

other bills to cover. They send these

things in the mail, some of us desperate, apply, and get

approved. We have it in our mind to use it

responsibly, but tough times hit, or your short one week, and

use it spontaneously. We use the CC with good

intentions, but weeks go by, and the bill goes up, making tough

choices. Making the minimum payments

is a ritual by many. The cards get maxed out, and now you have

over the limit fees, late fees, and all

these other malicious forms of charging us more and more until

we default, or do the bankruptcy thing.

By then, were mentally broken down, by the harassing collection

calls, prosecution threats, and these

(influences) that seem impossible to rip though. You dug

yourself a hole with good intentions, to only be

digging your own financial grave. You’re wrecked, and feel

powerless. (Psychological warfare.)

Get to the hearts and minds of people, and you can bend them

any which way you want.

Borrow spend borrow spend, the cycle continues until were

incapable of paying it off.

Back to the taxation. Not only are we helping banks make

money by buying these houses, getting these

credit cards, and all this junk, were paying taxes that are now

fueling these banks. So they are getting

double payments from us.

Most of us are only just making it across the finish line, the

others, are collapsing, yet they don’t get

help, but the banks do?

I believe that being taxed like this, and letting the banks have

their way is tyrannical! They are ripping us

off so bad and I wish people would just get up and realize it. I

do, some of us on here do. Just read that

300+ tea parties are being held on April 15th! AMEN! We need to

keep the numbers rising; we need to

show them who is boss. We need to protect our rights, and our

right to lead a peaceful non-stressful life.

Our forefathers fought hard to give us what we had today, and

we should honor them by defending it,

and give something our children will look up to 20-40-60 years

down the line. Isn’t it about time we say

enough is enough, and insert a different financial structure which

benefits the COUNTRY, and not some

fat bankers, and offshore investors bleeding us dry… Please,

help us help us! We can make a difference,

mail a teabag string to your congressmen, your rep, your mayor,

anyone in office, so that they get the

message… I just hope this is done peacefully; we don’t need a

revolution, unless it’s absolutely

necessary.

The people shouldn’t fear its government, the government

should be fearful of its people.

(leave comments, thoughts, additions, etc..)

Mods, if i posted this in the wrong forum area, please move/remove. THANKS!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
dont mean to p1ss on your thread but i just want to point out something..

we use money

banks make money

central banks print the money and charge the goverments intrest on the money they issue "out of thin air"..

We been slaves ever since some bright spark conned someone for gold/money for his/her chicken egg ect,

Nothing new that the banks are ripping us off, infact there not ripping us off they are just making sure what you work for is less than what they are willing to pay you..

Moden day slavery, and never think work is a choice because its not its mandated,. you want to enjoy your pc your tv your internet? thats the price you pay.. or you could pack up and go live on ur billy not mates in the middle of some jungle and hunt ur own food..

no tv or pc tho, but atleast you can say ur not a slave

crappy no matter how you look at it, and the sad part is WE DONT CARE

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

well your right on that, its a structure were USED to and NEED to live out our lives, but the way its going NOW, were being ripped off. this system does not work, and we need a new one asap! the way things are going, i dont see us digging ourselves out of this hole by borrowing constantly. it goes from the individual, to state to country. its on all levels.

also, i said IM sorry if im pointing out the obvious... so don't piss on my thread. thanks!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

hehe noo nps, just didnt want to seem like i was being a d1ck ect, i was just trying to say the system we use is a lie and its a good lie at that, more so because people think its the only way to live..

ants dont use money, bees dont use money, infact the only dumb things on this planet that does is humans..

And it makes me wonder why on earth we as a race are the only things that are all of the same kind "human" but act like we are not "down to indiviualsim" but then as a race we fail epicaly in basic things...

money is the best from of controll and minipilation for it puts a value on your life befor you are born..

people can work for nothing and share but we dont see this as anything but a joke. and why is it a joke?

because ur little brain "and mine" have been conditioned to think money and our system of living is a normal as the earth going round the sun..

sad thing is money is as much of a joke as our entire reality.

god = joke
religon = joke
money = joke
lifestyles = joke
work = joke
tv = joke

i could go on and on... but yes i agree we are being shafted even more than normal lol.

maybe people will wake up, but then again i doubt it

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

hehe noo nps, just didnt want to seem like i was being a d1ck ect, i was just trying to say the system we use is a lie and its a good lie at that, more so because people think its the only way to live..

ants dont use money, bees dont use money, infact the only dumb things on this planet that does is humans..

And it makes me wonder why on earth we as a race are the only things that are all of the same kind "human" but act like we are not "down to indiviualsim" but then as a race we fail epicaly in basic things...

money is the best from of controll and minipilation for it puts a value on your life befor you are born..

people can work for nothing and share but we dont see this as anything but a joke. and why is it a joke?

because ur little brain "and mine" have been conditioned to think money and our system of living is a normal as the earth going round the sun..

sad thing is money is as much of a joke as our entire reality.

god = joke
religon = joke
money = joke
lifestyles = joke
work = joke
tv = joke

i could go on and on... but yes i agree we are being shafted even more than normal lol.

maybe people will wake up, but then again i doubt it

you hit that one out of the park (looks up) i think its somewhere near hubble!!

Yes, its the perfect form of control, the sheeple should start waking up, when their lie(money) slowly evaporates, and becomes worthless!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Debt slavery is a major crime against humanity. It exists because of conspiracies in just about every aspect of life. It exists because of a lack of character and integrity in pretty much 100% of us. It exists because we, ourselves, lake respect for our own autonomy.

But the "National Debt" is a scam. We don't owe anything. There is no national debt. Those are just the rationals they want you to believe in order to some day say we've got to start taxing your air or take your home or your child to pay off this debt. Really, what is happening is like those Jesus movies with the Roman tax collectors. Where, in the past, the Romans came and itemized your property today we itemize our property automatically by filing a deed and because they tell us to and "only people on the tax role are entitled to vote in local elections". The degree to which lies and corruption rule the world are totally beyond belief. The degree to which people have accepted taxation in the form of traffic tickets, sales taxes, property taxes, etc. is astounding. And, they've done this voluntarily (because of their false pride) at the very sacrifice of their own rights and freedoms. It really reflects how limited our ability to cope with complexity is. I firmly believe that the biggest problem is that life is too complete for most of us. We don't have the reserves of mental energy to cope with ever more complicated jobs and give proper attention to the things that really matter. That is by "their" (really the Devils) design. But on top of that we accept injustice because of peer pressure / false pride. Fear of not being view as a patriot or a good citizen. Fear of the ignorance of others is more important to most people that doing what's right and preserving our own natural rights. How sad for us.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
That website is surely run by the US government themselves.

Given all the money than has been created in the past 6 months alone, there is no way that is correct.

You owe way more than that.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

People will not listen. They'd rather guzzle beer while watching football on their big screen TVs. If I were you I'd make sure I have enough MREs, gold and money to last me 10-15 years tops in a safe location. Then I'd sit back and sip a good wine while I watch America burn.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

People have Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy on their side. The filings have been up, and people wipe out debt and still keep everything they own. It works two ways on screwing the system, so don't just blame the banks.

Blame the Democrats and Republicans for the Graham Leach Bliley Act that President Clinton signed into law in 1999. Only eight Senators were opposed to it, and some are now getting the recognition for their insights on why. That law allowed banks to merge with the very risky investment and insurance companies out there to create entities too big to fail.

We need more regulation for those banking giants so our retirement monies are safe. My mother has personally lost several hundred thousand dollars of my father's hard earned savings. This is because the banks are gambling with our retirement savings and they are getting away with no criminal charges.

Instead of tea bags, send the three individuals who sponsored that legislation their empty savings books.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

People have Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy on their side. The filings have been up, and people wipe out debt and still keep everything they own. It works two ways on screwing the system, so don't just blame the banks.

Blame the Democrats and Republicans for the Graham Leach Bliley Act that President Clinton signed into law in 1999. Only eight Senators were opposed to it, and some are now getting the recognition for their insights on why. That law allowed banks to merge with the very risky investment and insurance companies out there to create entities too big to fail.

We need more regulation for those banking giants so our retirement monies are safe. My mother has personally lost several hundred thousand dollars of my father's hard earned savings. This is because the banks are gambling with our retirement savings and they are getting away with no criminal charges.

Instead of tea bags, send the three individuals who sponsored that legislation their empty savings books.

I understand your point, and it was a buildup over time and it looks like it was planned, it was seen happening years ago, but no one tried to stop it except guys like Ron Paul and those 8 senators.

this monetary system is too flawed, and can be breached easily. why try to fix a flawed system? id say rebuild one, or (regulation) plug the holes in the one we have.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Zeitgeist Movement
www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

The Venus Project
www.thevenusproject.com...

for like minded people

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
The Zeitgeist Movement
www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

The Venus Project
www.thevenusproject.com...

for like minded people

Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It seems Senator Byron Dorgan of North Dakota is considered a hero for not voting for such a flawed bill. I don't see him being interviewed except on shows like Rachel Maddow. Say what you will about her, she is one of the few on cable who keeps it real.

top topics

join