It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Greater Than King Solomon???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Luke 11:31

The queen of the south will stand up at the judgment and condemn the people living today, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon. But look, something greater than Solomon is here!

I started a thread similar in the paranormal section but the feedback has been rather non informative in some ways if you would say.

But I'm curious on what we consider occult today be apart of the charges Jesus was accused of before he was crucified?

Please visit

Jesus and King Solomon

I understand that Occultists and Satanists detest one another if you would say and hate being categorized and rolled all into one as being the same..so I'm left wondering what are those who follow in the path of the creator (not the antagonist!) and practice such teachings?

I have very much faith that there is of course an Architect of this great universe, a God of all those who wish to be gods, and a Lord of Kings, therefore I am seeking this kind of enlightenment only to bring me closer to the source and not the ones that live to defy it.

Please don't throw a simple answer as to "go to church" being the solution because although I DO pay my respects and observe the Sabbath I don't allow my life and my thought process to be blocked from excess knowledge by what Preachers tell us whats best to learn about and what to "stay" away from.

As the great Nikola Tesla put it, "For every action a man makes, There's the Good Reason, and then there's the REAL Reason."

And that basically ties with the old saying "There's two sides to every story"

And me being a virgo ^_^ and my analytical savvy skills I love to look at things from all sides and then come to a conclusion rather than hear it from one perspective and decide that's what I agree with.

But whether the knowledge I seek be good or bad, I have no intentions of even practicing anything deemed bad or negative anyways I only know of such things so I can recognize it when it's hidden in plain sight basically, therefore making it easy for me NOT to be deceived by such things.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
and it's also strange how part 2 of that video link i included notes on King Solomon and the building of the temple in Jerusalem and when I first started learning about the NWO and what not and steeped into the Masons and how they built a lot of stuff including the temple in Jerusalem so that lets me assume King Solomon was a mason?

This stuff is really getting confusing....if Masons and stuff are so bad why they getting to build GOD's temples?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i dunno about any of you but the video link i provided and part 2 that follows and how it tells the Archangel Gabriel gave such powers to lock up demons to King Solomon..all this kinda reflects Keanu Reeves/John Constantine movie and I gotta say Keanu was right...

"It's nothing like the books..."

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well, there is a big rock of quartzite in Jerusalem called the Navel of the world and it can be looked at from an occult viewpoint as a power center, if you like. David bought the rights to the use of it from someone who was using it as a threshing floor. Now we have this platform called the Temple Mount but it is not a natural geological thing. The top of the stone was a certain size but what Solomon envisioned required a larger expanse to put all the accompanying structures to the temple on. In order to accomplish the goal he had to cut, move and place stone larger than are used in any man made structure on earth, even to this day. So, was Solomon the smartest person who ever lived, to be able to accomplish this feat or did he have magical powers to do this wonder?
In the time of Jesus people had created a myth about it and the disciples had to point out that, as awe inspiring as the temple was, what Jesus was doing was not just smart or magical but miraculous, and so was greater than Solomon.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hezekiah

Why would you even question this? Jewish people do not believe Jesus was the Messiah.

Jesus was from the line of King David.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You're missing the point of my post, because it should be common sense to many that Jewish or Christian or whatever you want to 'LABEL' yourself to be called is not what God was preaching

Honestly it's hard to say exactly what the Jewish believe 'cause from my studies they believe in the trinity like many other religions which can be linked to the Nicene Creed and the Pagan Trinity all together so unless they preaching about YHWH/Yeshua/Elohim then I see it all as being a false religion.

For one The Messiah and his Disciples did what? Move from town to town city to city healing and teaching their word.

Now did The Messiah and his Disciples Make people come to one distinct location to hear this word and become labeled as either Jewish or Christian? NO! They went out and converted but regardless of what a MAN wrote down and labeled what they converted them to dictates the simple fact no matter what you are converted to if you believe that there is just one god, not a million others but just ONE, and that your salvation comes thru that ONE, then you will be taken into his kingdom.

Although people think it's a certain denomination or church body that is the 'select' that gets into this kingdom although Revelation says otherwise and that God's TRUE church will be small and not only that, emerge from the WILDERNESS.

Which makes me think, hmmmm that kinda relates to how The Messiah and the Disciples spread their word IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!

By splitting and going to different cities to teach this word, they were in the wilderness basically, not accepted by the temples that did teach such false doctrines (nebuchadnezzar and daniel's situation comes to mind!)

so I highly doubt that any actual church body building that stands today is the church Revelation is talking about.

Especially after considering the fact all Catholic, Christian and Jewish and all others relatively hold MASSIVE fellowship numbers that alone tells me these are the Churches the bible warns against stating many will come in his name.

And we all know how the Roman Catholic church & The Vatican provides most the funding and 'doctrines' to be followed to all the other churches and denominations it's just like world politics and how they must work together.

So if you or even I wanted to start our own church with such beliefs as mine for example in order to play ball on the court, which the whole stadium belongs to the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican also means you'll have to bend over and submit to what they see fit for you to teach considering you have such beliefs, but if you don't want to submit/play ball that leaves you un-funded, not an offical 'church' and thus, left in the cold A.K.A. the wilderness..

All in all, It's called being SPIRITUALLY SMART, and not RELIGIOUSLY Smart (which restricts your knowledge of anything they see as heresy or more sensibly 'don't agree with', remember: THERES 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!!! Just as is there's a truth and there's a lie, and lies are more comfortable to agree with so It's pretty obvious which side of the story your defending.)

Anyways it seems to me that what we consider to be occult are the same charges THE MESSIAH (whatever you want to name him! :-P ) was accused and charged of and then crucified for.

It's the same kind of theology we use today in the age we live in, so say when this antichrist emerges (which is going to be a Cesare Borgia look alike of the Christ we see painted in Churches today) everyone is going to think that's the one but when someone else comes along outdoing these so called 'miracles' the antichrist will be able to perform they are going to accuse the 2nd guy of being the anti christ which is exactly the kind of thinking they have been engineering in your mindsets for ages.

anyways, if any one has more knowledge that can help me develop in the paths of King Solomon and 'the messiah' please do, share.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So the Roman Catholic Church tells Southern Baptist preachers, Protestants and the other denominations what to preach on. I am sorry but you are way off base there, in my opinion. If you set A devout Catholic that follows the word of his priest and a devout Southern Baptist beside each other and asked them the same question. You would get two different answers 60-70 percent of the time if not more.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Believe what you want if that's the case we'd have more churches operating on the actual day of the sabbath which is saturday instead of holding up the tradition formed by Constantine which changed the Sabbath to Sunday and the ROMAN catholic church upholds these very doctrines as their vast library known as the vatican holds every doctrine the protestants,baptists,banished gnostic doctrines, Christian, you name it, they have them all.

Now keep in mind Constantine was a ROMAN the headquarters of the Catholic church is ROMAN getting the bigger picture here?

In fact, You are the one WAAAAAAAAY off base, they all may have different ways they approach it but by sticking to the one sole thing that was instituted by the roman Constantine that separated true worshipers of the Sabbath apart from False Worshipers. They changed the day the Most High commanded us to keep Holy on the 7th day he rested which was Saturday but instead we observe Sunday for this day.

A change that was not even made in Bible scripture, but by those who instituted 'laws' on the church.

But if you do happen to have a Bible verse handy stating to make such a change, do let me become aware of it.

And if you are still unsure on what that days meaning are check your encyclopedia for it's definition both Saturday and Sunday.

So that one alignment of upholding the wrong day places you in the same boat with the ones who put it in motion, the Roman's. So therefore your claim is very irrelevant and non-informative unlike mine which made you want to challenge what's widely known by just researching such things.

Next time try to consider researching the things I bring up in threads before forming an opinion only based on what I've presented and not from what you yourself decided.

Try using the term we call 'researching' first to see if such topics I bring up have any valid points or not, not saying I expect anyone to agree with me 100% because it's one of God's gifts to man of free will and with free will brings free thinking so you are free to have your own beliefs I don't expect to convince you but I will defend my point of view as of which I now have emphasized on so I'm hoping you'll provide a reply that's actually enlightening rather than basking in the wallows of ignorance, but if it is in fact ignorant, you won't cease to be my personal ATS jester, ah, so amusing you are.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Constantine is the proto-typical Pope. He was a pagan who worshiped the Sun. He operated in reverse to how the later popes did because he started out being the head of the civil authority and grasped at being the head of a religious authority which he had to pretty much create himself. Now popes have a pretty well established religious authority and grasp at civil authority. They do it in a normal political way, by putting their own people into positions who are happy enough to swear allegiance to the pope. Independent minded people who seem to be getting a good following and may possibly become a threat, conveniently have some kind of fatal accident.
The Sunday thing started out simply enough, like something the U. S. government could do, by making a regulation within the government and not requiring a law to be passed through congress or anything. He closed all the government offices on Sunday and gave all the government employees the day off. Once the mechanism of religious bureaucracy was established by the council of Nicea, the institution progressively stepped up the pressure to keep Sunday. The important thing to realize is they do not just do it in a positive way but also in a negative way. Each step to bolster Sunday worship has a corresponding step to crush Sabbath worship. So, not only do you have to go ahead and do some sort of positive act of observance towards Sunday, but more is prohibited against the observance of the Sabbath.
Today we have non-catholic churches that will call Sunday the "Christian Sabbath" but the Roman church never bothered with such subterfuge and claimed the right to do away with the Sabbath outright and give themselves the right to create a substitutionary day of observance that they hold up as the sign of their sovereignty. God's sign of his sovereignty which is based on the fact that He is the Creator is relegated to something to be despised by the followers of their own substitute for Christ.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I fairly agree with most of what you say but the only part where I do disagree is where you made the closing statement:

"God's sign of his sovereignty which is based on the fact that He is the Creator is relegated to something to be despised by the followers of their own substitute for Christ. "

No matter what language the bible or any of it's 'canons' whether banished gnostic or not they all stated that the 7th day was in fact his Holy Day to be kept and never changed, so although your onto the truth you do understand that the sabbath worshipers are indeed following the true God, right?

And if you do it's just ever so strange to me that due to your very enlightened knowledge of the Pope,Constantine, and the Roman's overall your avatar is of the same false Christ we speak of.

I'm assuming your not familiar with Cesare Borgia?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb034ef4265d.jpg[/atsimg]
Cesare Borgia, duke of Valentinois and Romagna (1476 1507), was the son of Pope Alexander VI by Vanozza dei Cattanei. He was born at Rome while his father was cardinal, and on the latter's elevation to the papacy (1492) he was created archbishop of Valencia, and a year later cardinal. Cesare was Alexander's favorite son, and it was for him that the pope's notorious nepotism was most extensively practiced. In the early years of his father's pontificate he led a profligate life at the Vatican.

And it only gets stranger from there, there are plenty of information about him and Michael Angelo having a relationship who we all also know painted the most famous Jesus Pictures..

Maybe now you can see why most countries mainly america, embraces the italian mafia families...& why the "christian" captiol is in vatican, rome, and why all the paintings of the "prophets/prophets" of God & his disciples look like romans and greeks, all earlier artwork that showed otherwise have been destroyed like the Sphinx's nose for example so people could never determine what race the Egyptians were.

And like I've previously stated before black indeed would of had to been the first otherwise pigmentation in the skin would have never happened, no one here can prove to me that a chinese person and a latino can produce someone as dark as black but a thing that's not widely talked about with black people is how their darkness varies there's some thats str8 up black as a laptop or coal even (its ok im half black) and we have some that's caramel brown skin and then they can continue to either get lighter or darker depending on who the 'male' is and sometimes science has a way of working otherwise...but in the end I really don't care about race I'm not trying to say anyone's race is better than one another all were given the most High's love and in the end plenty abused it and even to this day we are refusing to find out who YHWH is, but my eyes are open and have always been everything I've mentioned on these boards have been with me since my youth it was almost like a common sense that I didn't have the books,info,or even websites to back up what I already knew, and now I do.

So I can understand if there's an army of people who come along and don't agree with this post, it's ok...the truth wasn't meant to satisfy EVERYONES tastes and expectations of it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

And which day does your so called 'southern' baptist church observe as being God's Holy Day Of the Week?

I'm pretty sure you guy's worship is around Sunday 10 am?

Pitiful, a fool to your own lie.

Take Heed the signature, and open not your eyes, but your soul to the truth.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

A little touchy are we. I bring up a valid point and you jump on a high horse to try and belittle me. I believe you are funnier than I my friend. But if you need a I will be one.

So you are saying on the simple fact that Southern Baptist worship on Sunday they take their teachings directly from the Roman Catholic Church and the differences in worship of SB RCC mean nothing.

The fact that Baptists don't baptize babies as the RCC does.
The fact that Baptist do not follow the "salvation by works" theology
Let's not forget the difference that everyone knows about. Purgatory.
Maybe this is enough information for you.

To say that the RCC controls all denominations is off base as I said earlier. There are a lot of differences in the beliefs between the denominations to say that that the Vatican in Rome is the leader and controller of all denominations you are becoming my

You are grasping to one thing in your argument the worship on Sunday instead of Saturday. I have provided a few differences more than one. That shows the differences between the two, not to mention all the Baptists that were killed by the RCC because they didn't follow their doctrines.

I don't claim to be in denomination of Christianity. I am a believer in God and Jesus and I realize the fallacies in all churches regardless of denomination. I forgot another major difference the use of Father. Baptist do not call their preachers father that The Catholics.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What I meant in the last sentence was that the anti-christ attacks God's sovereignty by attacking His Sabbath and substituting its own day.
This may have something to do with the mark of the beast. Following the image to the beast is to recognize the authority of the anti-christ and a good way to show your submission to it is to follow the rules of observance to their own monument to blasphemy.
Oh, my picture? I don't think of it really as an avatar, just something that goes along with my signature, about the light of the world. I found a picture titled, "The Light of the World" and thought it sort of illustrates the point. I do not think the person portrayed as Jesus looks like an Italian so much and does not have a relationship with Michael Angelo. It is a recent work and not a copy of any earlier Renaissance Age painting. David was called "ruddy" meaning he was a red head and I do not think Jesus was black. The description of God in Revelation is of a semi-transparent mottled pinkish red mixed with brown. Research the stones that John compares God's appearance to.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

not to mention all the Baptists that were killed by the RCC because they didn't follow their doctrines.
One of the reasons for the high death rate among the Baptists was that the Vatican sent Jesuit agents to Protestant areas to tell all sorts of bad things about them so that when they were being hunted down by the catholics, the other Protestants would not let them in to take refuge.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the tid-bit of information. Regardless of how they went about hunting and killing them. The reason is still the same. They differed from the beliefs of the RCC so they had to be dealt with.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

Anything other than dependency to the RCC has to be dealt with. It is not so much what your beliefs are, as long as you pay homage to the beast. Remember that. Your beliefs do not save you. Worshiping God above man saves you.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This is true. That's one of the main reasons I don't belong to any denomination, I leave it as I am a believer and follower of God and Christ and do my best to live by my own personal study of the scriptures.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU

You are grasping to one thing in your argument the worship on Sunday instead of Saturday. I have provided a few differences more than one. That shows the differences between the two, not to mention all the Baptists that were killed by the RCC because they didn't follow their doctrines.

Not touchy at all just itchy to prove the point I can be rather blunt which can be looked at as being touchy or even cocky but it's never intentional.

But like many the keyword of how I say most denominations relate to that of the ROMAN Catholic Church is simply because who decided the DOCTRINES/GOSPELS to be compiled into one document which is known as your Bible?

The keyword: "ROMAN" Pagans and Constantine from the Council of Nicea, the urge to lash out to discredit someones thread topic can usually 'cause our eyes to overlook the keywords of why we link things which some may see as off-base or having no relationship with like how you feel concerning Southern Baptist and the RCC.

Fact is the ROMANS gave birth to the right for all these denominations to even have different denominations, are you missing that one divine connection to why I throw them in the same boat but just different cabins?

Constantine didn't become Christian until what he saw what to make Christian follow his ROMAN pagan idolatry beliefs which the Catholic church strives to abominate itself with.

The wicked has taken the Churches (all denominations) where you agree or not, do you not think with this One world government won't come a One world religion?

Check your Church roster and see who has the most wealth,respect, fellowship members that rivaling ALL other denominations (including Southern Baptist), and most of all AUTHORITY, and maybe then you'll begin to see things as how I'm forced to witness but I'm not the only one Revelations speaks of such things all in a nutshell but only with keen interpretation skills will you be able to connect the dots my friend.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
And here is another mis-interpretation of my thread topic, you are talking about the creator himself, GOD's race which really is nonexistent considering like you said he is in fact semi-transparent..

But that's opposing where I was referring to the guy he sent down to earth who died for our sins Yeshua, yanno you might know him as Jesus considering that's who Constantine gave you to believe in the wrong name, considering there's no J's or a name called Jesus in the Hebrew text and that name alone translates into Zeus but either way he was in fact black or as I like to prefer Nubian, considering I've never seen any other race other than Nubians having hair of wool besides Esau who was the albino brother with red hair to who's skin contained pigment chosen son of God, Jacob.

Although race like many agree isn't a big deal concerning the thoughts of one reigning supreme but only for the self-awareness to find and reclaim your place within the 12 lost tribes of Israel, which will happen eventually for those continue on their path of enlightenment given that they have deep faiths such as yourselves.

And before I'm criticized for calling Jacob the chosen son, that's in fact what the gospel states because Esau didn't live his life in that of favor of God's will but it also boasts he wasn't necessarily what is to be demonized as evil either.

new topics

top topics

join