It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida UFO reports on the rise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
From this source:
www.examiner.com...

Florida witnesses reported nine UFO incidents over 12 days, including one triangular-shaped low fly, one large UFO followed by three smaller ones, a spherical object moving below a passenger jet, bright spirals of light, and four reports of multiple orange lights in the sky.

A March 23 report included details that a UFO in a triangle shape with eight lights was low flying near the witness.

On March 12, one very large UFO with three smaller objects nearby was spotted by a witness who was driving along I-95 toward Orlando with "different colors and different lighting patterns underneath."

A passenger aboard Air Tran flight 823 in final descent on March 14 over Orlando looked out the window and saw a "small, dull silver colored spherical object" in the air below the plane and moving in the opposite direction. Read about these and more Flordia reports below. Following are the unedited witness reports from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

I find this particular picture very similar to another craft spoted in Turkey.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I live in Melbourne Florida which is 55 miles south of Orlando I haven't seen anything yet, & I am a avid sky watcher both night & day. I will be on the lookout for these & other crafts in light of these particular sightings. Keep in mind that if i'm out at night on the weekends(like this eve)with my band playing music, there ain't no telling what the hell I may report back here. So if I post that we saw a flying Batmobile, just let it slide.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by smokehouseslim

That would be sweet.

Now i'm always with my camera too. I'm hoping on caughting one sooner or later.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
After my MUFON report on the 21st my uncle's cam is right next to me. Really T'd me off my camera phone couldn't get a look at the thing. Deinatley something going on in Cent. Fla., not necessarily alien but definatley not normal air traffic.

top topics

join