It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama names Ray Mabus as Navy secretary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Obama names Ray Mabus as Navy secretary

www.upi.com

President Barack Obama's choice for secretary of the U.S. Navy is former Mississippi Gov. Ray Mabus, the White House said Friday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.vorchester.com
www.mabus.biz

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Found it here.

This is funny with everyone trying to figure out who mabus will be, scrambling names, etc. People have suggested Obama, Osama, Bush, etc.

Well here he is, no name scrambling necessary. Why would you pick someone with the name 'Mabus'?

www.upi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
RAY MABUS was born in Choctaw County, Mississippi. He attended Ackerman public schools and graduated from the University of Mississippi in 1969. He was a Woodrow Wilson fellow at John Hopkins University, where he received a master's degree in government in 1970. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School in 1976. He worked as chief assistant to Governor William Winter from 1980 to 1984. He drafted the Education Reform Act of 1982, a landmark bill that was the first major state education reform measure of the 1980s. He served as state auditor from 1983 to 1987. He was elected Governor of Mississippi in 1987. As governor, his platforms included improving education, expanding economic developement, and streamlining state government He pushed through landmark education legislation called Mississippi BEST (Better Education for Success Tomorrow), a challenging and innovative education plan. He also retooled an economic development program that resulted in record business investment in the state. He was chair of the Southern Governors' Association and the Southern Regional Education Board and honorary co-chair of the United Negro College Fund in Mississippi. He also served as president of the Council of State Governments. In 1990, he was named one of the nation's top 10 education Governors by Fortune Magazine and received the Social Responsibility Award from the Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change.
Sources:

Mississippi Historical Society

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That's because people just don't understand Simplicity. Occam's Razor is a concept lost to them entirely. They'd rather waste their time with the ridiculous answers.

I, on the other hand, wait for something like this...And laugh.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Thats sure interesting.
Nostradamus using the name Mabus.
But then again Nostradamus has been wrong so many times

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
But who doesn't know about Mabus? Why would you pick someone with that name? If you have that name why wouldn't you change it?

Mabus was born in Starkville and is a fourth-generation Mississippian; he grew up in Ackerman, the only child of the owner of the local hardware store. After attending public schools, he graduated from the University of Mississippi, and holds a master's degree from Johns Hopkins and a law degree, magna cum laude, from Harvard Law School.

en.wikipedia.org...

And, how do you afford Harvard as the child of a local hardware store owner? And, why are so many people in our government from Harvard anyway?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The name "Ray Mabus" Sounds like a character right out of Mayberry. Awww Barn you remember ole Ray Mabus he used to slap the back o'yer haid in High School.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by logicize

Wow he was even in the Navy, knowing this administration i was kind of worried that he might have been a banker or even an Airman!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
And he's a member of the CFR and sits on the board of the defense contractor Enersys.

Like just about everyone else in Washington.

Yeah, he sounds like the perfect fit.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

THE THIRD AND FINAL ANTICHRIST... MABUS

Nostradamus gave the Third Antichrist the following code name. He's Mabus. A number of notorious contemporary figures, still living or recently dead from the Middle East can see their names spelled in the Mabus code. But there also are other leaders from the West, deeply entangled in Middle Eastern turmoil, a current US president and a charismatic candidate who could be his successor whose names also easily decode out of Mabus, making the search for the right candidate the most provocative and topical challenge presented by Nostradamus for our present times.

World War III begins when Mabus dies a sudden death.

www.hogueprophecy.com...

I thought I would post this food for thought..............Its just very interesting........

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Am I not thinking correctly? I noticed on that site:

Nostradamus fashioned anagrams out of numbers too. If the month of "September" is a lead, then "1999" could be a reverse code for the actual year, month and DAY:

1999 = 9111?

I'm just not getting it. I prefer to think that he was just off by two years. The math is a little fuzzy. And of couse no anagrams are necessary with Mabus anymore.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's quite simple the numbers are opposites so 1999 actually represents 9111

join