It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precog Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Normally, I never remember dreams. I went through some point where for a month I could remember cause I tried to, but I stopped doing that.

But last night, I woke up pretty much in the middle of a dream so i was aware what I had just been dreaming about.

In my dream i cracked my cell phone's screen really bad.

So today I wake up and tell my roommate about this dream that i've just had about cracking my phone's screen.
Today went by, i took a nap, and when i woke up i went over to my desk and smashed my knee on it. it shook the desk, which knocked a rock i had on the top shelf off the desk and it fell DIRECTLY onto my phone, creating an enormous gunshot looking crack in the screen.

In the dream, the crack didn't happen the same way. But the fact that i dreamt my screen getting royally f'd up, and it did, is what makes me find this interesting.

I don't write stuff off like this as a coincidence, as i had another dream i remembered that night, but I can't talk about it because it's related to drugs so I can't post it. But it's the same deal, something happened in that dream which ended up playing out the next day

Worst part though.. i've had this phone for not even 3 weeks

I also NEVER put it where i left it.. i always keep it on top of my speaker which is right under the shelf so nothing could possibly happen to it.
I even remember waking up checking a text, and thinking man i should put it where i normally do. AND I DIDN'T.
WTB TIME MACHINE

new topics

join