It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My proposed "Federal Reserve Ablolishment Act"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am a senior in High School, and we have to do a project where we write a bill. I chose to do a bill that will abolish the federal reserve, but i can do this alone. I need ATS's help to write the perfect bill. I kinda have a background on what the fed does but i also need some good reasons why i should abolish it, and wut will we have to do without it. All help is greatly appreciated.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Why don't you share some of your own ideas regarding abolishing the Fed?

It is appropriate to ask others what they think about the topic of your project, but to expect others to do the work that you have been assigned is unrealistic.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Agreed. Without trying to sound like a broken record, watch the Money Masters documentary on Google Video and all will become clear. It's 3 1/2 hours long, but it's possibly the most important 3 and a half hours you'll ever spend in your life.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
O yea, i dont want yall to do all the work. I am gonna put into the bill how our constitution doesnt require u to have the federal reserve, and how our dollar value has dropped since its existence in 1913. My question is who would regulate our money supply with out the federal reserve? and with out it, would it be a good idea to bring back the gold standard? thanks...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I may be wrong, but I hear there a phrase that allows us to "buy" back the Federal Reserve for about 500 million. Look into the inception bills the FR was created under and go from there.

The FR could be NATIONALIZED, instead of owned by private interests. This would ensure adequate use of Money supply control that is so integral in Monetary Policy.

You are free to quote that.
I currently hold a BS in accounting and International Business. I took TWO (2) economics courses and chill on ATS all the time. Those are my credentials.

new topics

top topics

join