It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You ain't seen nuthin' yet! President Ronald Reagan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"Politics is no longer the art of the possible it is now more the act of attempting to avoid the inevitable." Arthur Unknown

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Who is Arthur Unknown? Havnt ready any of his work.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by frey51
Who is Arthur Unknown? Havnt ready any of his work.

I got the exact same Q in my head as I read your remark.. Huhuhu.

But is this an guessing game or ??

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think he means Author Unknown.

But I'm not exactly sure what this thread is about anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by frey51

Arthur Unknown is the illegitimate son of John and Jane Doe, who was orphaned for obscure reasons no one can clarify. We can only guess that nobody has any idea about this person!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

I have it on good authority that the person in question may be holed up in Anytown, USA. Details available at your local grocer.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thank you for supporting my point of view!

Your Personal Ramblings and My Valuable Time.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
To say that politics is no longer the art of the possible it is now more the act of attempting to avoid the inevitable is to say that the UFO set us out and we were made to walk. The inevitable thing about it is that the UFO should pick us up again eventually or we might just have to die first who knows why they set us out and made us walk it may be that we human beings are buying or paying for more time on black projects. Gary Mckinnon mentioned contractors and we are paying for the extension of said contract(s). The government is trying to get ahead as far as possible before our humanity will benefit! Arthur Unknown means I forgot the arthur from memory Philosophy sixth edition An Introduction to the Art of Wondering James L. Christian This philosophy text is in my view is a piece of UFO evidence you have no idea of the nonordinary experience I had in relation with this book!

new topics

top topics

join