It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Hans Kolvenbach a.k.a The Black Pope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The black pope leader of the Jesuits . educate yourself

Why is the world so blind to this mans actions?
This topic needs to be discussed and brought into the limelight.
Why is there so many common factors that add up here that people cant simply calculate in there own minds.

Has the world fallen so deep into sleep that we now have to depend on our " next generation " to figure this out while our friends and family roll over to get more comfy for the ignorant denial deep sleep so many are lost in .

Please post any links or videos to help dig much deeper into this deception.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
LOL,
i like these guys

Behold!
excuse me...
Behold!

They are Ninjas!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Has noone else heard about the black pope . research people you will be amazed of the deception going on here .

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Pope Benedict isn't supposed to rule for very long according to the predictions from St. Malachy. But he is supposed to be last elected pope before Peter the Roman hits the scene.

St. Malachy wrote:
"During the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, the seat will be occupied by Peter the Roman,
who will feed his sheep in many tribulations;
and when these things are finished, the seven-hilled city will be destroyed,
and the formidable Judge will judge his people.
The End."

So, do you think this Peter Hans Kolvenbach will be Petrus Romanus, or Peter the Roman?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I really like those guys! Anyone know who they are? I I did a tiny bit of digging about and here's a wee linkie for you with a bit more about who this guy is....curious.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Peter Hans Kolvenbach = Peter the Roman

Peter Hans Kolvenbach IS Peter the Roman.

Being that Very Rev. Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, S.J., S.T.D., is an emeritus "Black Pope" (coincidently similar to Pope Benedict; one being the second Black Pope ever to retire and the other being the second ever White Pope to retire), you can be sure the new Pope Francis will serve current Black Pope, Very Rev. Adolfo Nicolás Pachón, S.J., S.T.D. And although Kolvenbach is retired, Superior General Adolfo Nicolás will still do Kolvenbach's biddings. Lastly, The Church of the Gesù, which is the main Jesuit mother church (fortress), is located outside the Vatican City and is in the city of Rome. Thus we have Peter the Roman in control of the Vatican overtly.

Jesuits like 13. Kolvenbach was elected as 29th Superior General on Sept. 13th ,1983. Pope Francis was elected "White Pope" on Mar. 13th, 2013.

Here's a picture worth a thousand words. Hidden hand anyone?

edit on 14-3-2013 by MajesticBlue because: External Image Link was broken. Badly formatted. Not URL encoded correctly.

new topics

top topics

join