It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuzzy Memory after close UFO sighting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Funny, I did a google search for " UFOs " and " memory loss " and this is what I came up with, which curiously might be exactly what I was looking for.

I'm going to try to tell my story as best as I remember it, but this happened in '98 or maybe 99' I can't remember too well. I was 11 or 12 I'm pretty sure.

I was lying in bed, and I couldn't sleep. As I remember I was wide awake and I'm pretty sure of that although over time I've naturally had my doubts over whether or not I was dreaming. Anyways, on a whim I looked out my window, I can't remember if I in some way felt it's what I should do. But when I looked out my window I saw in the sky a yellowish light. I was pretty much mesmerized by seeing it, at this point I was just gaining interest in that sort of thing. I know it wasn't a street light because the house I was in was on a corner and the only streetlight there was, was already in my field of view. This was in the air above the streetlight, I'm not sure what I would estimate the distance to be. I sat there wondering what I should do, and as I had the thought of going out and investigating it further it streaked across the sky and almost immediately I remember falling back and passing out.

The next morning when I awoke and tried to get ready for school, it was as if I had somewhat forgotten to do some of the simplest tasks. I could remember having tied my shoes or brushed my teeth many times in the past but for some reason I felt as if I'd never done them before in my life. I insisted my mom button my shirt because I kept attempting to and messing up. Of course she was angry and thought I was playing some sort of joke or just being silly. I ended up being late for school that day and all throughout it everything seemed... Fuzzy, and unclear. I'm not sure how to describe it. Since then I've wondered the same if anyone had a similar experience or if something else had happened that I don't remember.

But that's pretty much my experience with that, It hasn't happened again. Though part of me wishes it would just so I would feel justified in thinking about it for so long.

Also on another note, I've talked to people in my family and quite a few of them have had experience with unexplained phenomena, although some thanks to their religious beliefs believe it's the work of the devil. So I don't really get anywhere in a discussion about it.

Do you have any kind of family history with this type of experience?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sorry, but also.. I forgot to ask, have you had any residual memory problems that you've noticed?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join