It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuzzy Memory after close UFO sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Greetings ! !

I thought i would tell you something that happened to me a few nights ago. I would like anyone to tell me their experiences with Memory loss from abduction or just from viewing UFOS.

Couple of nights ago , i was walking the dog as usual but at night this time , and i don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me but as i was coming around a tree i saw this bright alien craft , zoom in and hover over the top of a house a couple of wooden fences away. I quickly ran to get a better view because a huge tree was in front of me. As ive turned the corner i thought i had a clear view for a second i could see it and it was soooo high-tech its not funny , but all off a sudden
BOOM - Gone.
Couldn't see it.
Something happened , it was either:

a) cloaked where it was
b) took off quickly

I started feeling weird and my mind went foggy.. i remember just standing there for about 5 mins after the sighting waiting for something to happen . I have a deep feeling i saw the craft a lot longer when i came around the tree but only remember it faintly. It's like (and don't laugh) they altered my memory of the event , hence me having trouble remembering what took place. Although i do have a pretty good idea of what it looked like , It was lit up like a candle really delicate looking .. wonderful really.

And No it couldn't have been a streetlight. This is the closest i've been to a UFO and it looked ultra high-tech. I felt euphoric and i only get this feeling when i see UFO's , but whats bothering me is my lack of detail for that night.

So has anyone ever had anything similar take place?

Peace - Nasacarl

[edit on 27/3/2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
But how would they remember to tell you? If they had memory loss it is certain that it would all be a blank surely?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
But how would they remember to tell you? If they had memory loss it is certain that it would all be a blank surely?

LOL. Took me a second to get that. Good point

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
Greetings ! !

i saw this bright alien craft ,

how do you know it was alien?

a) cloaked where it was
b) took off quickly

I started feeling weird and my mind went foggy.. i remember just standing there for about 5 mins after the sighting waiting for something to happen . I have a deep feeling i saw the craft a lot longer when i came around the tree but only remember it faintly. It's like (and don't laugh) they altered my memory of the event , hence me having trouble remembering what took place. Although i do have a pretty good idea of what it looked like , It was lit up like a candle really delicate looking .. wonderful really.

And No it couldn't have been a streetlight. This is the closest i've been to a UFO and it looked ultra high-tech. I felt euphoric and i only get this feeling when i see UFO's , but whats bothering me is my lack of detail for that night.

So has anyone ever had anything similar take place?

Peace - Nasacarl

[edit on 27/3/2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
By alien i mean unidentified. We call immigrants Aliens - illegal aliens.
I didn't mean the Grey alien spacecraft i just meant an unidentified craft.

This thing didn't look like it was from this earth

Nasacarl

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
Couple of nights ago , i was walking the dog as usual [edit on 27/3/2009 by nasacarl]

I've a question. How was your dog?
If something really had happened, animals tend to act stressed or anxious.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They were about 30 meters behind me at the time , but they did stop and look around a little when i was staring at this backyard.
But yeah i wasn't really paying attention to the dogs. I was on a high
I was disorientated so it kinda blew my mind for about 5 mins afterward ..

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You said walking the dog, now it is dogs?? You need to try and keep all your facts straight

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You said walking the dog, now it is dogs?? You need to try and keep all your facts straight

I have many dogs , must of left the S out of the other dogs.
Great dogs. Loyal.
Ahh dogs.. bringers of newspapers , takers of slippers.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A story that changes detail often is not one to trust imho. You threw a ball to A DOG or you threw a ball to your DOGS. This story is just not adding up at all.. When does school go back from holiday again?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

A story that changes detail often is not one to trust imho. You threw a ball to A DOG or you threw a ball to your DOGS. This story is just not adding up at all.. When does school go back from holiday again?

MATE. What the hell are you talking about ? Are you mentally ill ?
I never said i threw any ball at all! Read the post before you make any comments please.

How embarrassing for you. I sometimes take 1 dog for a walk , sometimes both. Who cares really. This story isn't so hard to believe , look how many people actually see UFOs.

You sir fail at posting on topic

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

Well I think spacecowgirl was just trying to point out that having more than one dog makes it even more interesting to see what the animals reactions might of been. Going a little harsh on her eh?

But seriously- if you did seriously witness this- what are you really asking? Did you get abducted? Do you feel like you were? Did your dog/dogs run away or did the leash somehow become undone?

How your dog/s reacted to the event, helps lay the timeline for the possibility of your being abducted.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

If you read the first post , you would know what i am asking of people.
I want people to tell me their experiences , if similar. Thats the whole point of this thread. Forget about the dogs , this has nothing to do with them. This is me being curious and asking if anyone has experienced anything like it.

You don't have to believe me. I'm just telling you all what i have seen.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You think i am being harsh??????

This story is just not adding up at all.. When does school go back from holiday again?

Thats harsh , and childish

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

Well not only have I seen UFO's close up and far away, but I have been abducted aswell. But since your words are so courteous and inviting to everyone here, I am not going to share any of it with you

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I have been nice to everyone what are you talking about?
It's spacecowgirls' comments slandering me that made me respond like that.
Can't you see that?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I haven't seen a UFO, but I really hope to. I am intrigued by your description of it.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

G'day
I have only seen a couple , but everytime i see one my body starts tingling and i feel so happy and euphoric. It's such a buzz.
The one i'm talking about was lit up almost like a giant candle.

Peace
Nasacarl

top topics

<<   2 >>

join