It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will it take to wake people up?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This morning I got to work and had recieved an email from my Aunt. I sent her a joke email last night with a few cartoons making fun of Obama and the whole situation we are currently in. Well she sends back this message to me, which I read this morning:

"I cant tell you how many times I tired to tell people that Obama and his cronies would reach far beyond the White House and delve into things that they had no business getting into. So far it's been private business, banking institutions, mortgages, life issues and more and more. People would just not listen. They all seemed hypnotized by this man. At times I truly felt as if I was screaming into a bottomless pit! It was very strange and scary.
Unfortunately because these colleges and universities accept govt. money.... they are fair game for this piranha and his buddies and they (along with all of the rest of us) are going to get eaten alive! Soon we will be begging Obama, Pelosi, Reed, Clinton and the people like them for the scraps that fall from the almighty table of the federal govt .....like dogs. Doing tricks for treats, licking the masters boots to get his attention and fighting amongst ourselves for whatever we can get. Think that sounds crazy and extreme? If things continue like this it will not be a crazy thought for long. Reread this article and insert any topic you like. Abortion, our tax system, housing, carbon credits and caps, banking institutions, colleges and universities, schools, churches, personal banking, homeschooling, sex education, income caps, bonus caps and on and on.
Mark my words....this man and his cabinet WILL attempt to take over all aspects of our lives before he is done. They want the power and our money and the only way to get it is to take our freedom to fight them away from us."

Now while she may or may not make some good points, I can't help but to get angry everytime I read or hear something like this. Not because I support Obama (hell no), but because people to do not realize that the president is a front man, a face to love or hate. Nothing more, nothing less. The last president who tried to be more than a front man got a bullet to the head. Now I know my Aunt and her husband are smart people, I have had several deep political conversations with them, but no matter how hard I try to tell them, and show them, that the international banking elite run the world they never get it. So my questions is why are people so blind? Why can't they see beyond the cloud of BS? and most importantly What will it take to reach these people?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Unfortunatly some people just won't "wake up"

I think it's partly because they just won't stretch to accomodate conspiracy theories in their mind set, partly because they don't see what we see when those in charge do what they do.

There is no helping them, you can get aggitated, but that just makes people think that you're bonkers. Best let them get on with their lives, ignorance is bliss and all that.

Just be pleased that your aunt can see through the lies and propaganda. She might be one of the lucky ones who survives throug hte incoming turmoil.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well me personally i agree with you 100% all the way. However i just have one thing to add i believe it's not that people are blind and can't see that the president is just a front man to hide the true leadership of the rich and greedy it's just they choose to be blind and ignore it. You know just one of the sad, pathetic truths they refuse to acknowledge or accept because they're trapped in their own delusions. But that's just what i think.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
When a gun is in their face, that is in the hand of those who are supposed to be there to serve us. That's my guess, and it will be too late by then.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ludaChris

Um, I hate to note otherwise here but, even when the
prisoners of aushwitz where in the showers, they thought
the gas was for delousing, not for genocide!

They may never awaken save yourself while you can I guess.
Thanks for the post good point and star 4 U!

top topics

join