It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC - Undercover Investigations and Exposé on Dennis Lee and 'Free Energy'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
www.keelynet.com...

03/26/09 - Dateline NBC - Sunday 03/29/09 7PM - F/E scam exposed

Though not yet online, Eric Krieg reports NBC has been investigating Dennis Lee's overunity claims which will appear in their Dateline episode titled - 'Advanced Energy Technologies and the Global New Energy Movement'.

Eric writes, "Please let your list know that the first real prime time investigation of free energy claim in TV will be next Sunday 7pm EST on Dateline. Chris Hansen will reveal undercover investigations that have looked into some of the 25 years of free energy and super high mileage claims by Dennis Lee. Dennis Lee is the most prominent of the many people promising this kind of thing. To me, for Jeane Manning and Joel Garbon to overlook people of his ilk is a glaring withholding of significant information in their new book (and their last book).

I have info on Lee's operation and the still on-going prosecution by the FTC at www.phact.org... " - Eric Krieg /

www.phact.org...

Announcement: Dateline NBC will air a documentary on HAFC, Dutchman and Dennis Lee 7pm EST Sunday March 29th – after it airs, this web page will give a link to the web version of the show

Dennis Lee claims to have demonstrated a vehicle getting over 100 mpg at the 2008 WIREC show in Washington DC. But is this really a scam?

[edit on 26-3-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's about time somebody exposed Lee.

Unfortunately, I suspect that this program is going to end up stigmatizing the entire field.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Instead of pointing out what doesn't exist why not focus on what might exist? Electrogravatics, anti-gravity, artificial life, etc. Seems a bit weird to take the time to refute something rather than pointing to %50 efficient solar, or geothermal, etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bubbabuddha
Instead of pointing out what doesn't exist why not focus on what might exist?

'What might exist' is a breeding ground for bogus claims, unprovable conspiracies and charlatans. IMHO it either exists or it doesn't. Pie in the sky claims only serve to fill people with false hopes and ultimately exposes the public and their wallets to free energy hucksters such as Steven Greer.

IRM

[edit on 26/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by theWCH
It's about time somebody exposed Lee.

Unfortunately, I suspect that this program is going to end up stigmatizing the entire field.

Well hey, with any luck, maybe at least some of Lee's claims will turn out to be true, and maybe this MSM exposé will actually tell the truth about it!

Dennis Lee and Dutchman Win a Round Against The FTC

We can dream, can't we?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Pie in the sky claims only serve to fill people with false hopes and ultimately exposes the public and their wallets to free energy hucksters such as Steven Greer.
[edit on 26/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

Actually, from the research I've done, Greer's "Orion Project" and AERO seem to be legit. Many major names in the New Energy Movement have all given him positive references - Tom Bearden, Sterling Allan, Joel Garbon and Jeanne Manning, Nora Maccoby and Todd Hathaway, etc.

Now either ALL of these people are liars and scammers - or the Orion Project is the real deal.

The Orion Project's New Energy Technology Briefing Document for the Obama Administration

In the future, please don't be so quick to condemn something when you haven't done your homework........

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oh man, i thought it said Dennis Leary.
Nevermind....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

LMAO! Yeah, we can dream, but I won't be holding my breath.

I think that a more interesting investigation would be into Bedini, Newman, etc. I don't know why they chose the one guy that (almost) the entire community assumes is a fraud. I guess they're taking less of a risk, this way.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm all for anything that will bring any publicity to the "free energy" arena. Any publicity is good publicity, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theWCH

Yeah an investigation into guys like Bedini would be fantastic as well

(line)

new topics

top topics

join