It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Abductions and implantations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
HEy do you know why people abducted get probes and trackers inside their bodies?And why they suffer trauma and nightmares and they only know that they`ve been abducted when they go to psychologists and that they realize that 2 hours have been usually lost but they dont know what happened.CAn i get help with this?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I believe who ever plants probes knows everything about how the body works, so I doubt its for research, its probaly a tagging device, or some kind of mind controll or perhaps evesdropping device....who knows.

Trauma must come from the way inwhich the 'aliens' have erased memory of the event, but not all, which is probaly why it comes back under certain conditions, or as you say in dreams.

But this is all speculation of course, who can know the true intention of this? I certainly don't probe people.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
From my experience, implants seem to be designed to lower the body's vibration, so the victim loses their instinct and intuition. A lot of victims become angry or scared once they have them.

They tend to target people who are waking up to what is going on.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

What do you mean with "body vibration"? I have no idea. Is it a physical or metaphysical vibration? Please elaborate. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well, I dont know much about them apart from what ive seen in the videos online.
But I guess that its a good thing to get an implant, i dont know why they erase the memory of the "event" why couldnt they just do it in a nice way, do they have to be scary, would the world really go nuts if we knew there was another race visiting us or many, most people i talk to, even non ufoligists say they would not be surprised at all.
Good question though,

I presume it has somehting to do with tracking and maybe tacking tabs on nerves and secretions and possibly even some control.

Its all hypothetical of course who the f knows.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
After I started reading this thread I decided to search for pics and Xrays of possible alien implants. I guess its to provide some sort of physical reference for the people in this thread. Enjoy.

gordii0.tripod.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

ufocasebook.com...

This one is interesting. Its a newspaper article about the first one.
l
V

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Its for interaction. Monitoring purposes, and can create instant postcards or communications. Mine feels like its in my right temple, through the sinus probably. My brother thinks he has one too. Sometimes I get a very strong feeling not to post something even, a kind of red light, or yellow comes up. I follow these feelings.

Edit to Add: Not so sure about lowering vibrational levels, as it seems to fasciliate communication, amongst whatever other monitoring they do. Perhaps enhances psi I don't know. Had quite an experience when a friend, long distance, sensed it right where it was, and tried to blast it. He wrote, "do you feel anything?" I wrote, "what did you do, stop please!" My forhead pressure lessoned, but my head felt funny/dizzy. I saw an instant, very angry, bristling, greys face in my mind and the words instantly came: "Tell him to stop. We know where he lives. He has an implant too! We will be paying you both a visit." He stopped instantly when I relayed that message. He had always felt, but couldn't remember, something happening in the night with him.

That night I fell asleep 2 hours early with wet hair, and woke with a tender sinus area, and the familiar pressure back again in the morning. I was very concerned for him. This is someone who has sent healing energy my way, and its helped enormously, and I can feel his energy, sometimes can tell when he's on, or writing to me. I was worried he'd have a sore bottom or something. He got very ill and had a bad lung infection with his blood pressure dropping, pulse elevated. Had me worried. I'm not sure it was them though.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

join