It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissapearing Thread on NWO letter...hmm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Was flicking back and forth between posts to MyATS, and I spotted a juicy looking title. Something like" NWO letter to the sheeple". Read a bit of it, some of which was quite freaky to say the least. A well written peice to say the least of it. I made the motions to reply to the thread, and a screen I am not familiar with flashed up, with the words "you are not permitted to veiw this thread" (which of course I had already been doing) before being hastily replaced with the (rather well drawn)ATS 404 messege. I returned to MyATS and clicked the original link several times, getting the 404 again and again.
I can no longer find the thread. Can anyone tell me why ?? I mean is there some work on tonight that could be messing things up?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yep, some occurrences on ATS make me go 'hmmmm' too.

There are a lot of moderators on ATS...

Odds are, that there are shall we say... 'sympathizers' among the mods who are affiliated with a certain... 'group'.

Not pointing fingers, but some secrets HAVE to be hidden... No matter what, and there are people who will, and must, make sure it is so.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Could have been moved or reposted never know

Sheople here

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There were actually two of that same thread...one is still active in the Breaking Alternative News section (as SLAYER69 so graciously provided the link for)...the other has been relegated to the ATS Trashcan as per standard ATS Procedure with duplicate threads.

Chances are that you may have been trying to visit/view the now 'moved to Trashbin' duplicate.

Feel free to add input to the current one: HERE

Of course that answer isn't quite the magnificent Conspiracy-related ATS is an FBI/CIA/NSA/MJ12/MSM/GFL/MI5/DrSuess front...but its reality...sometimes reality is just that...

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hey as long as its still available. If I thought it was a conspiracy I would have posted in the forum applicable, I figured it was a board problem not an interferance problem! Thanks to all !

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
...excellent...they bought the cover-story hook-line-and-sinker...

...what?? the auto-talko-typer is still on?? Darn it!....

*crrrkkkkkttttttzzzzzzzzzzz*

Ummm...nothing to see here...

*whistles*

new topics

top topics

join