It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreamt of aliens putting implant in sole of my foot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
hi there,

has anyone ever had any similar experience to this?

i dreamt (at least i think it was a dream!) that aliens (greys) were implanting something in the sole of my right foot.

this was a few years ago when i used to live in scotland.

it lasted about 10 mintues. there were 2 greys in my room. one standing guard and the other doing the implanting.

i coudnt move.

G

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralysis or something like that maybe?
Maybe they are the ones who popped my air bubble in my nikes

edit: Oh in your foot.... did you feel anything ?

[edit on 25-3-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Sounds real enough to me since you have never forgotten it, but remember there are several different types of geys, and there is a balance in all things. If you continue to be disturbed I suggest you go to a dehypnotherapist and discover through hypnosis what really happened.

But most importantly, once you have discussed it , drop it and move forward, ok?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ever think to get an xray taken?

Couldn't hurt right?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
thats really weird because i had almost the same thing happen to me...now im a lucid dreamer and iv had some OBEs before, but when this started that night i was awake and i thought i was lucid dreaming until i couldnt do anything about what was happening. i literaly felt somthing cutting into my chest, but it didnt hurt at all, but i felt it for sure. i couldnt move as well and i also saw planets flying by me...but i never did see who was doing to "surgery"...anywya i woke up freakin out but i had no marks on me and i felt fine...must have been one crazy dream

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i remember some pain and trying to move but couldnt.

there was no pain when i woke and i looked at it and it seemed fine. just thought it was a dream.

just wondered if anyone had similar stuff.

never had an xray. im a bit of a "never go to a doctor til its too late" kind of person.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I had this same thing happen to me when I was around 10 or 11 ( at least I thought). I blamed it on just a bad dream but 18 years later and I still wont go to sleep unless my feet are covered with a blanket so who knows

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Maybe they put a gps in you???? I wonder if you wave your foot over a scanner will it read anything like in that one episode of X-files????

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
No #ting you. Last night I had a dream that a broad told me to kill these two asian guys in the next room over. I go over there, and by the end of the dream were hanging out friendly. The night before that, I am driving down a road near my house on a motor cycle and there were 100s of snakes crossing the road and as I roared over them some tried to reach up and bite my leg.

Mine don't seem to have been real, for some weird reason... perhaps yours was.... a dream?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i'm so sorry. it might not be a dream ...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I would get it checked out friend. This very well may not have been a dream.

Unfortunately sleep paralysis truly does not explain all things experienced while sleeping.

Be In Peace.

top topics

join