It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a REAL Genie???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I came across this ad and it's VERY Interesting.

It talks about a 4 letter word that has NEVER been spoken and told to the people, but when it's said the right way it CHANGES your life!

www.gregthompson.org...

Here's The Ad:

The Lost Word of Power SECRET OF THE AGES REVEALED Previously hidden. Known only to adepts. The purchaser of this monograph is cautioned not to divulge it to others. It is the one supreme Word. It is easy to pronounce. It cannot be revealed here. Within it is the heartbeat of the Cosmos. How to use the Word is revealed in The Lost Word Of Power, a four page pamphlet by Frater E.L. Francis. The Word is made up of only four letters and can be spoken anywhere and at any time you need it. We first published this monograph in 1985. Readers reported “miracles.” One man wrote “The effects are beyond anything I could possibly imagine… It is worth more than all the money in the world.” Another man who had failed with visualization, rituals etc. wrote: “With The Lost Word I actually got aid when I needed it. In fact, I’m still getting it.” (photocopies of these actual testimonials available on request.) It is the one Word the owner of Finbarr International uses when the need presents itself. The Word brings immediate peace and enlightenment. It is the one Word that encapsulates cosmic energy. It is the most powerful Word in the Universe and was never revealed - as best we know - before the publication of this monograph. Use this Word to gain the strength to face any situation. Use this Word for Divine Revelation. The origins of the Word are lost in the mists of time. It was the Name of Power in Ancient Egypt. It was used to speak things into existence. Humankind merely discovered the Word. It was always there. The Word BRINGS SAFETY FROM PHYSICAL INJURY. Speak it when you feel threatened. It awakens the protective energies of the Universe. The Word brings a sharp, immediate increase in mystical consciousness. It awakens psychic powers. It can give you visions of the unknown. I can give you glimpses of the future. It brings healing to the body and peace to the soul. This monograph explains the Word in four phases. You will learn all you need to know in half an hour reading this monograph. It explains the Construction Of The Word; its Ying Yang, genderless expression of the Cosmos; and the Invocation of Cosmic Energy. Even if you don’t understand the cosmic principles involved, it doesn’t matter. What matters is speaking the Word. Speaking the Word can bring results that some describe as “Miraculous.” If you believe in nothing else in this world then believe in this one Word. It will perhaps do for you what nothing else can. It is the ultimate prayer. It can be spoken anywhere, anytime you need it. Whatever you seek in life - peace, happiness, love, health, riches - just name it; and for as long as your wish does not violate the Cosmic Law, this Word will bring you nearer to its fulfillment. THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK. The author of this monograph is an Adept of the Secret Arts. Initiates confirm its authenticity. Finbarr is proud to be publisher. What wonders can it perform for you?

I haven't said the word out loud to myself because I don't think I want to be the first to try it. So you post what happens to you when you say it.

The 4 LETTER WORD that is POWERFUL and suppose to be practically your Genie is:

MARA

-Pronounced as “Mmmaaahhh Rrrraaahhh.” (The A is like the one in “father”)

In mantra form, it’s supposed to be chanted on the note of A natural, above middle C.

Anyways, could this word be a REAL personal Genie?

Post your experiences.

PS. I still haven't said the word yet just in case it might be something "bad" like a demon or something being unleashed.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I started chanting that word... and got attacked by my cat. Must have thought I was in heat...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i can understand why you dont want to be the first to say it....because i really dont either! haha, but i dont really understand how just saying a word is gogint o give you everything you need in life...we would all be loaded and not working and playing for the rest of our lifes, nice find though

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Most of this mumbo jumbo stuff that has a pricetag attached is usually a bunch of BS.

If it was really from a Secret Sect, don't you think they would just keep it a Secret? What else to Secret Sects do? Sell their secrets?

I think not.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Anything that says it's not a gimmick probably is a gimmick.
I think it was in grade 5 I learned genies are not real.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Some people on here are so gullable it's unreal

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

So I tried it for you and got nothing so far. If I never post again its because I'm dead thanks to you.............. Or im rich and have purchased a new island!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I don't know why people are posting giving "advertising methods".

Relax. I told you the word for free, so you didn't pay anything.

The question is:

Did you say it?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I can just imagine everyone across the board chanting this. hahahah
good stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I was afraid to try it at first. I normally don't even fool around with stuff like this. But I finally mustered up the courage, sat on the floor in the middle of my living room and began to chant that "word". It was actually kind of soothing, kind of a warm and happy feeling, kind of relieving. I was pleasantly surprised.

But when I snapped out of it, I discovered that I'd pissed my pants.

I'm not doing that again! Thanks a lot

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
hahahaha!! wow im actually laughing pretty hard on that one...are you being serious though? did that really make you wet your self?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dowhatyoufear3
hahahaha!! wow im actually laughing pretty hard on that one...are you being serious though? did that really make you wet your self?

Nope! I'm just a good story teller.... glad you liked it. I was actually laughing myself when I wrote it

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

In Buddhism, Māra is the demon who tempted Gautama Buddha by trying to seduce him with the vision of beautiful women who, in various legends, are often said to be his daughters.[1] In Buddhist cosmology, Mara personifies unskillfulness, the "death" of the spiritual life. He is a tempter, distracting humans from practicing the spiritual life by making the mundane alluring or the negative seem positive.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I dunno: it sounds more like a gimmick than anything else useful. It also feels like there is more or something lacking to make a real 'djinnie' appear for a mere mortal than 'chanting' this 'word' over and over again.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So who ended up actually saying the word?

Make sure you read the ad and the blog before you say it to yourself.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
check this one out

and this one...its different

i didnt read all the way through the second one yet but it seems like its talking about somthing different...what if this is one of those gaurded secrets being uncovered???

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

But there was one word that was lost, and this word was the most important of all—the secret name of God! One of the very founda­tion stones of the ancient Jewish religion was that the knowl­edge of the secret name of God enabled anyone who possessed it to per­form the most marvelous deeds.

found here

interesting non the less

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
everyone in my elementary school learned the magic words. maybe nowadays they dont' teach it anymore but it used to be fairly common.

don't you remember old mc'donald -

ee i ee i oo

that's a magic spell if i ever heard one. i gaurantee no one has ever died while singing old mc donald.

i'm pretty sure there's some similar spells in the vedas. i've got no clue which probably rig veda but it's been years since i've thumbed through it. the spells in the veda were much more complicated. 10 or 15 syllables etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure whoever falls for this must be about 10 years old with no friends

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Mara is a female name in Italian....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join